Chapter 10: The Major Asshole

He was...fairly good looking.

'Not as good looking as Parker' my subconsciousness mocked me and I frowned

‘Shut up’ I shot back. Well, there I go again having conversations with myself.

The guy had dark brown hair paired with light brown eyes and he was very tall. Maybe about the same height as Parker.

‘UGH! Ive got to stop comparing him and all other males to Parker!’  I scolded myself.

“NO! WHY THE HELL DID  YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME NOW?!” the guy yelled looking up to the ceiling. He had walked into the dining room and he eyes had immediately gone to Meg. I was totally right. They were mates.

By now everyone was looking at him as if he were crazy. He keep mumbling to himself and glaring at Meg who had just dropped her fork filled with mash potatoes on her plate in surprise.

“Sir. What are you saying?” a man who looked like he was in his late twenties addressed the mystery guy politely. Sir? What the hell?

“I’m saying that, I don't want to have a mate right now. I want to be single and explore the female population  before getting tied down.” he explained and I glared at him. I quickly looked over at Meg who had a look of hurt and pain on her face. Then, her expression quickly changed into a cold one. She was trying to cover her hurt but no matter how much she tried to cover it up, it will still be there. Ah, the power of the mate bond.

“But, I mean, at least she’s not ugly” the guy who I still don't know his name says while looking closely at Meg. I guess Meg decided she has had enough because she shot out of her chair with a red face.

“EXCUSES ME?!” she yelled and the guy looked genuinely surprised

“Yeah. Thats right, youre not the only one who can talk” she snapped and started to make her way towards him

“So many people wish to find their mate and never do. You have found yours and what do you do? COMPLAIN! CRITICIZE! WELL I'M GONNA TELL YOU RIGHT NOW THAT YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOUR A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND YOU DONT DESERVE A MATE, YOU DESERVE TO CRAWL IN A DITCH AND DIE ALONE!” Meg lectured and I leaned back with raised eyebrows and took a sip of my soda.

“This is quite the show” Parker whispered in my ear and I shivered from our close proximity.

“Shut up” I said harshly and scooted away from him

“SO GO AHEAD AND ‘EXPLORE THE FEMALE POPULATION’ I HONESTLY COULDN'T CARE LESS.” Meg sneered and turned away from the guy. He looked scared, as if he had just seen a ghost. He was pale and stiff. Honestly, I would've laughed but I wasn't going to be mean. Suddenly, the guy’s face turned furious and he gritted his teeth. Meg was about to walk away when he grabbed her by the elbow.

“No one talks to me like that” he said deathly low but since everyone had werewolf hearing we all heard. I mean, why whisper if it was of no avail?

“Well, I just did” Meg glared and he looked even more angry

“What is wrong with you?!” he asked harshly lightly pushing her away from him.

“NOTHING! IT IS YOU WHO HAS PROBLEMS!” Meg yelled and I head Madds chuckle lightly from the table.

“ME! YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THOSE WEAK GIRLS WHO SHOULD BE CRYING RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF ARGUING WITH ME” he said and Meg slapped him across the face. Holy shit! Everyone was dead silent looking at the two of them with wide eyes.

“If you honestly think I am one of those girls. Youre stupider than you look” Meg gritted out and ran out of the room, leaving the guy standing there with a red handprint on his face.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Madds whispered looking at him disgusted and walked out of the room to tend to her sister.

“Why? Why did you do that?” I asked him because I felt like there was more to what he was saying.

“She doesn't deserve me. No one does. I'm not a committed person.” the guy told me looking down

“Please send some food up to my room” he ordered and walked out of the dining room. A lady who looked like she was in her forties stood up and started piling some food onto a plate. That was probably his.

“Well...that was something” Parker whispered and I looked at him

“It sure was” I said

“But don't worry, the moon goddess and the mate bond bond will bring them together sooner or later” I smiled trying to be optimistic

“Yeah” he grinned looking at me. There was something in his gaze that was different and it made me feel awkward so I looked away and turned to Kat. Maybe, I can find out more about this guy.

“Hey. Um, who was he?” I asked her curiously while sipping my soda. I love soda.

“His name is Ryan. He’s our future Alpha” Kat said and there went my soda, all over Hunter’s face because he was sitting across from me.

(AN: Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes! I hope you enjoyed! Please try to vote or comment, I'd appreciate it!

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106 ♥♥)