SHARINGAN...?

PREVIOUSLY...

"Are you the rogue ninja attacking lord muyo?" Boruto asked with a scowl on his face.

"So what if I am?" The man smirked.

"I'm taking you down right now." Boruto exclaimed.

"Oh?" The man asked in amusement. " We'll see about that."

                                  ****************

The three stood in front of lord muyo defensively. Boruto unsheathed his katana and pointed it at the intruder.

"Do you think you can defeat me?" The stranger mocked. "All you're doing is standing in front of the man you call your feudal lord. All of them are cowards and I'm trying to change that by taking over."

"That will not happen. Who are you,anyway?" Sarada spoke.

"Oh me? I'm not sure it will benefit you since you're going to die...but if you insist,I'll tell you." The man smiled. "I am Seifuku and my goal is to take over Konohagakure."

"Like sarada said,that's not happening!" Boruto lunged forward causing seifuku to jump back. Boruto predicted this and body flicked behind him,slashing him in the process.

Seifuku screamed in pain and jump away from boruto.

"Mitsuki,Sarada...take lord muyo to a safe place and stay there." Boruto commanded.

Mitsuki nodded and left with lord muyo. But Sarada started to protest.

"I'm helping you!" She exclaimed.

"No,I don't need your help." Boruto said while punching the enemy.

"I don't care. I'm still helping." Sarada made hand signs for the fire flower jutsu.

They continued to attack seifuku relentlessly. Sarada aimed at him with her punch but her caught with his hand. Sarada scowled.

"It seems...I have to use this since you're worthy opponents." He said in a bone chilling voice.

He lifted up his eyes and sarada froze.

'That's impossible!' Sarada thought. 'Only me and papa are the only ones left. So how?'

His eyes shone red as he smiled like maniac. The blackette was so lost in thought that the enemy was able to land a hit on her. Her back hit the wall. There was a small crack on the wall her back hit. She fell unconscious.

"What is that?" Boruto asked himself.

"I know you're wondering;what is this dojutsu? Is it the sharingan?" He said. "Well no. This isn't the sharingan. This is a dojutsu that is similar to the sharingan but it can't copy jutsu or put people in genjutsu."

"But it can see moves. The main purpose of this dojutsu is to find weaknesses. Then it can also teleport one to other dimensions. That is the power of the akagan."

"You shouldn't be telling opponents about your abilities." Boruto advised.

"Why not? Seeing that you're going to die." He exclaimed before charging at the blonde.

The blond grunted when seifuku swiped at him. He closed his right eye.

"Are you taking a nap?" The man sneered.

"I also have my own dojutsu." He opened his eye and it shone a light blue. The parts around his iris turned black.

"Oh?" Seifuku's eyebrows lifted. "Interesting. After I kill you I'll take that."

"That's why...you won't kill me!" Boruto exclaimed.

I hope you liked this chapter. Bye!