PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!

Soft panting sounds echoed. Her purple hair flowed as she ran.

Sumire had finally managed to escape. She was currently heading towards the battlefield. She knew he would be mad if he knew what was going on. But she didn't care. This was for the sake of the leaf village.

She continued running until she spotted a lump lying on the ground. She got closer and realized it was Mitsuki.

"Mitsuki-kun!" She exclaimed with worry.

She knelt down next to him and removed some bandages from her pouch. Sumire removed what remained of his shirt and cleaned the wound. After that she bandaged it.

The purple haired girl carried the unconscious boy to a tree stump and set him in a sitting position.

'Now to look for kawaki.' She thought.

She ran to the location Boruto, Sarada and Kawaki were. She got there to see all three with scratches on their bodies.

. . .

Kawaki glared at the two of them. The two molded their chakra slowly. He transformed his hand like a talon. He started to charge at the Uzumaki and Uchiha.

"Kawaki-kun! S-stop, please!" Sumire shouted.

He suddenly stopped his attack and turned to look in the direction her voice came from.

"What are you doing here? You supposed to stay back at the base." He glared at her.

"I-I know but! I've decided, that I'm not going to do everything you tell me to! I'm going to stop you and your plans." Sumire exclaimed.

"Why would you do that? I'm doing all this for you." The black-blond said.

"I'm happy that you care about me. But this is not what I want."

"If I don't do this...he'll kill you. And I don't want that. So go back,please." Kawaki showed an emotion in a very long time.

"Do you mean Ama-"

Sumire coughed up blood. She fell on her knees and clutched where she had been stabbed.

"Sumire!" All three voices shouted.

"Well kawaki, why are you delaying the plan. Is it because of some girl?" A voice came from behind Sumire.

His figure stood there with a smirk on his face. "Then I'll just erase her if that's the case."

He readied himself to stab the already wounded girl. Suddenly he got punched in the face. He went flying very fast and hit a boulder. Dust was at the area of the boulder he hit.

"That hurt...is what I'd like to say. But now that I've improved my body, I should be able to withstand any attack and be able to kill you!" He grinned like a crazy person.

The dust cleared to reveal him with tails at his back swishing up and down. His sclera was red and bleeding. He had a whole different aura and chakra than before.

"Wh-what is he?" Sarada asked looking at him with fear on her face.

"I don't know but, what I do know is that we need to kill him before things get out of hand." Boruto said with a serious face.

. . .

Mitsuki woke up feeling pain but wasn't severe as before. He stood up abruptly remembering the situation he and his teammates were in.

He ignored the pain that he felt when he stood up. He was more worried about his friends.

"Mitsuki?" He heard a familiar voice.

He turned around to see inojin and the rest of his teammates with Yodo and Araya.

"Are you alright?" Chocho asked with worry.

"I'm fine. We need to help Boruto and Sarada." The blue haired boy said.

"I sense a really strong chakra presence." Yodo informed.

"Let's head there and go help." Shikadai commanded.

They all ran to the location at where they felt the strong chakra presence.

When they got there they saw Boruto and Kawaki fighting an unknown creature while Sarada healed Sumire. Chocho ran to Sarada and asked many questions.

"What happened to her? Has she told you where she's been?"

"Calm down Chocho!" Sarada sighed. "She got stabbed and it seems that she's been in the Kara's base."

"I see."

"Gahaha! I've achieved ultimate strength! I never knew merging with the ten tails was so thrilling! So exciting!" Amado exclaimed.

"You sick bastard! How can you say that?!" Boruto screamed. "You've become a monster and if you don't stop this you'll become even more of a monster!"

"In this world the powerful can rule anyone and anything. Why would I stop when I can do anything I want."

Someone suddenly appeared before them. "Amadoooo!!! I'm going to kill you!"

Code suddenly charged at the monster. Amado kept a blank face.

"You killed her! You bastard!" He screamed.

Then Amado sighed. "Man, what is with you vessels and women?! Can you just forget about romance and comeback already!"

"The thing is...you really make me sick. So why don't you disappear from this world?" Sarada smiled blankly.

She clenched her fist and infused it with chakra. She lunged forward and punched him in the chest.

"Shannarooo!" She screamed.

"Please remind me to seriously not to piss Sarada off." Boruto whispered to Kawaki.

"Sure."

"Wow! That was amazing Sarada! I think I heard some bones crack!" Chocho cheered.

"It's not over yet. He merged with the ten tails remember? So that means that there's only one way to defeat him." Sarada said.

"Sealing." Yodo said. "Since he's now immortal, much like the reincarnation jutsu, we have to seal him to finally win."

"But the problem is..." Shikadai started.

"We don't have anyone who specializes in sealing techniques!"

. . .

Wow! I really haven't updated in a long time! I'm really sorry for that but you know school is such a pain in the butt. Anyway, thank you for still reading this. I don't even think I'm that good.

I hope you like this chapter and please vote and give your opinions in the comments. Share if you want. Now bye~

-MJ