RESCUE II

Light lavender eyes scanned the dark room. 'Come on. Where is it!'

Himawari was trying to find an exit and escape. It's been two days since she was captured. They were in one of Kara's old hideouts. That was their resting place until they continued moving towards konoha.

Himawari thought she might be able to escape and inform the leaf of kawaki's plan to destroy konoha.

Her byakugan tried to find a door in this dark room where she was held. She deactivated it when she heard footsteps coming from outside to 'her room'.

When she saw who it was,she knew they were moving again.

"Let's go, brat." The older bluenette sneered.

"I'm not a brat,eida." Himawari glared at her.

"Either way,we are moving on." Eida turned around to go out of the room.

Himawari huffed. she stood up from her sitting position and walked out with eida through the wall. Himawari frowned. She wouldn't have been able to get out at all even if she tried.

"You're right. You would not have been able to get out because there is no door." She heard eida say.

"How-"

"I know all." Eida stated.

When they arrived,the army of shinobi moved on with kawaki leading them.

. . .

Shikadai and his team were still going towards the supposed location of himawari.

"We've got three days left right?" Inojin asked facing foward.

"Yeah. We gotta hurry." Denki said. "It seems the tracker that was put on himawari is working."

"Yeah? If it wasn't for katasuke's idea to put trackers on shinobi to monitor their locations,we wouldn't have been able to know where she was." Shikadai smiled.

"But it seems she's going the direction of...the leaf?" Denki said in a surprised voice.

"Maybe that's where the kidnappers are heading?" Inojin asked.

"Then they'd be stupid! Obviously every kidnapper would like to be as far as possible from the kidnapper's family or friends just in case they find out." Mitsuki said.

"That's right." A deep voice said.

The six shinobi's eyes widened. "But our plan isn't to run away!"

A man with disheveled curly Auburn hair and large green eyes stood before them. He had black band resembling a studded belt covering part of his scalp and face, crossing from above his right eye to under his left eye, partially hiding facial scars.

He also had two black bands on both arms. He had the Roman numeral "Ⅵ" tattooed under his right eye and wore a silver triangular earring on his right ear and a spike-shaped earring on his left ear.

He smirked slightly. "Code! What the hell do you want?!" Inojin shouted.

Code sighed. "You're so loud! Let's finish this quickly."

. . .

Shikadai panted after jumping back to create some distance between him and code. His teammates did the same.

'Darn it! We have to hurry before himawari gets out of our reach!' Shikadai thought.

"All right! Retreat!" Shikadai commanded.

They all nodded and jumped back. They ran till they spotted a cave. They camped there for the night seeing that their enemy was not nearby.

Inojin was curled up in a corner while everyone else was around the fire that was made. Shikadai noticed this and walked up to his friend.

"Hey." Shikadai waved.

"Hey..." Inojin greeted back.

The dark green eyed teen sighed. He sat down beside the blonde and gave him a side glance.

"I don't know what you feel cause I don't have anyone I like. But it doesn't mean that you have the freedom to mope around without you even trying to do something to get her back."

Inojin stayed quiet so shikadai continued.

"Look inojin,we still have sometime before they uh...you know." Shikadai said.

When Inojin still stayed silent,the pineapple haired teen inwardly groaned.

'Come on inojin! Do I really have to do this?' He thought.

Inojin felt a fist connect with his cheek. He fell back because of the force. He sat up quickly with his hand on his already swollen cheek.

"What the hell,dude?!" He shouted.

"That was a wake up call." Shikadai smirked lazily.

The blond's eyes widened. He smiled wryly at Shikadai.

"Thanks man." Inojin raised his fist midair.

"No problem." They fist bumped.

. . .

"I see you're back." Code smirked.

"Stick to the plan,guys." Shikadai whispered to his teammates.

They all nodded in response. They surrounded their enemy. Then they attacked by throwing kunai and shuriken at the Auburn haired man.

He dodged them all effortlessly. While he was distracted Iwabe used his earth wall to block his sight while his comrades moved on.

"So your so called 'comrades' are abandoning you." Code stated.

"They're not abandoning me but entrusting me to kick your ass!" Iwabe exclaimed.

. . .

"What's taking code so long?" Eida asked no one in particular. "This job should have been easy for him."

"Yeah,you're right,eida-sama." Seiyo said. "Maybe they're giving him a hard time."

"Of course not. They're merely chunin," The bluenette informed. "If they were giving him a hard time,then that would mean code is extremely weak."

Seiyo laughed while Amado listened in amusement.

Kawaki was leading them with thoughts of how the world was finally going to be free.

'Once the world is free of shinobi I will create a new world, perfect one!'

I was able to get a chapter in. Yay! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Pls vote comment and share. Sayonara!✌🏾😘

-MJ