MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Boruto charged at seifuku and the latter did the same. Seifuku made hand signs for a lightning jutsu and attacked boruto with it,who barely dodged.

Boruto threw some kunai at the older man but he dodged. Meanwhile,sarada was gaining consciousness. She looked at the fight with confused eyes.

"What happened?" She asked herself.

Seifuku suddenly decided to end it quickly. He knew how teamates always protect each other from harm and so he decided to attack the weak uchiha. Boruto's eyes widened as he saw his intention.

Every seemed like slow motion to sarada. Seifuku body flicked in front of her with a kunai in hand ready to kill her. Boruto then body flicked between the two,his back facing seifuku. Seifuku smirked as he stabbed the blond.

Sarada's eyes widened as she looked boruto in the eyes. Boruto's eyes were drooping as he fell unconscious. The blackette's eyes welled up with tears. Suddenly her sharingan activated and all she saw was red. She had no memory of what happened next.

****************
"...arada."

"Sarada!" The blackette heard someone shout her name.

"Mi-mitsuki..." she said a weak voice.

"What happened?" Her yellow eyed teammate asked in a concerned voice.

"Boruto...boruto! Where's boruto? Is he okay?!" She exclaimed while shooting up from her sleeping position.

Then her head started to hurt. She grunted. She felt weak and tired.

"Don't worry. Boruto's okay." Mitsuki reassured her.

Sarada sighed in relief and she felt herself fall into unconscious again.

*****************

Sarada woke up again,this time on a bed so she guessed she was at the hospital.

"Sarada." She turned her head to see sumire and her father.

'I get papa but...what's sumire doing here?'

"Hey." She greeted.

"I'm glad you're fine." Sasuke said. Sumire agreed to this.

"I need to talk to you s-sarada-chan." Sumire said suddenly. "P-privately."

Sasuke understood this and left.

They both sat there in silence for a while until sarada spoke.

"What do want to talk about sumire?"

"Do you remember what I told you about boruto at the scientific ninja weapons team center?" Sumire asked.

"About your feelings for boruto?" Sarada tilted her head to the side.

"Y-yes. I'm going to confess to him after he recovers."

"Why are you telling me that?" Sarada asked.

"I wanted to know if it was okay with you." The purple haired teen said.

"Why wouldn't it be okay with me?" The blackette asked in confusion.

"Well,I thought you had feelings for him too."

"I see."

"Ah! I have to go now. I hope you recover soon." Sumire said.

"Thanks." Sarada smiled.

As soon as sumire went out the door,her smile dropped.

'But if I'm okay with it,why does it hurt? Do I have feelings for...boruto?'

Yay! Another chappie done. I'm glad that you guys are reading. Even if you're not VOTING, I appreciate you reading. Anyway comment on my writing and ideas. See tomorrow (maybe)