BOYS AND LOVE

Sarada was walking out of the grocery store when she met chocho.

"Sarada! Wanna get dango?" The dark skinned girl asked.

"Um...when I get this home." The blackette answered showing her bags of ingredients for lunch.

"Okay! But hurry,okay?" Chocho said. "There's this new flavour that's on sale!"

Sarada giggled at her friend's antics. She quickly got home and informed her mother that she was going out with chocho.

After that,she met chocho at the dango shop. They two teenagers sat down and ordered some dango. Sarada got some plain ones while chocho got the new ones. They were covered in chocolate and milk.

Sarada cringed at the flavour after chocho asked her to taste one. It was too sugary.

"What's with that face? You don't like it?" The dark skinned girl asked while taking a bite of the dango.

"No." She answered simply. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Boys." Chocho smirked. "Now that boruto's back I'm sure you have a love interest,don't you?"

The blackette blushed. "W-what makes you think that?!" She exclaimed.

"Well you hugged him." The brunette wiggled her eyebrows.

"You weren't there!" Sarada said.

"Well,I have my ways." She sighed. "So. Tell me do you like him?"

"I don't know. Maybe I do, maybe I don't?" Sarada said in an unsure voice. "Besides,he's in the hospital! In a comatose state!"

"I know. I just want to know if you have feelings for him." Chocho persisted.

"Fine! I do okay? Now leave me alone." Sarada gave in.

"Yes! Finally." Chocho cheered.

Sarada was blushing intensely and tried to hide her face behind her palms. Then she suddenly snapped out of it.

"Then who do you like?" Sarada asked with a smirk.

"Well...you'd be surprised. Its actually mitsuki." Chocho smiled.

Sarada was surprised at how easily she said it it. Then she realized who she said. "Wait! Mitsuki?!"

"Why him?!" The blackette asked.

Chocho just shrugged. "He's special."

Her best friend's eyebrows lifted. 'Special? I never thought that'd come out of chocho's mouth.'

"I see you were talking about me." Mitsuki's voice came out from behind chocho.

"Mi-mitsuki." Sarada stuttered.

The most flustered one of the two was chocho. She had practically confessed her feelings to him.

Sarada felt she had to leave for chocho's sake. "I'll be g-going." She stood up. She mouthed a "good luck" and left.

Chocho realized what her friend was doing and decided it was time.

. . .

"Why do you think I'm special?" Mitsuki asked.

"Well...you're pretty clueless and strong too,I guess." The brunette shrugged.

"What does me being clueless have to with this?"

"I think it makes you cute." Chocho couldn't help but blush when she said that.

"I see." He answered simply. "Honestly,I don't understand what love and dating is. But I hope...you can help me with that." He smiled.

"H-huh? What are you saying?" She stuttered.

"I'm asking you to be my girlfriend." The light blue haired boy said calmly. "That way we both get what we want. You get to date me and I get to learn about love."

Chocho thought about it. "O-okay!"

. . .

"When will you wake up you Baka?" Sarada asked a sleeping boruto.

"He may be waking up sooner than you think." A familiar voice came from the door.

"Mama!" The blackette exclaimed. "What do you mean he'll be waking up sooner than I think?"

"We've analyzed his condition and predicted he might wake up on the 27th of March."

"That's his birthday!" Sarada said. "I guess we have to wait huh?"

"Don't worry that's next month. So he'll wake up soon. Maybe even next week!" Sakura beamed.

"That's good." Sarada sighed in relief. Then a sudden thought came to her.

"Mama,could you teach me medical ninjutsu?" She asked.

"Really?! You want me to teach you?" The pinkette exclaimed.

Sarada nodded. "Shannaro! This is amazing! I can't wait to start!"

"Um...mama,I think you're getting excited more than I am." Sarada sweat dropped.

Yes boruto is in a comatose state. Has been for two months since the fight. Sorry but I felt like doing it to add more drama to it.

The first couple has appeared thought may be weird how it came about. Gomen to all shincho and mitsumi shippers.

- Mj