THE END OF THE SEVENTH HOKAGE?

"Go and inform the hokage...quick!" A shinobi shouted at another.

"But..." the younger one started to protest.

"Just go!" The older one shouted. "I'll cover for you."

The boy hesitated for a moment but he turned around and started to run towards the hokage's tent.

Kawaki and code had started to initiate their plan. The first step was to reduce the morale of the shinobi alliance. All other kage except the hokage had been killed in battle.

Now it was time for hokage to meet his end. They had let him live too long. Code walked towards the shinobi and held him by his neck. Without a second thought he snapped his neck. He dropped the corpse of the shinobi and followed kawaki who was ahead.

Evey shinobi that crossed their path, they killed them. They didn't spare a single one. They finally arrived at the hokage's tent.

With a swift movement of his staff kawaki blew the tent away. All that was left standing was naruto,  shikamaru and their desks.

The two shinobi immediately got into stances.

"Kawaki...I never thought you would come here yourself." Naruto said.

"Indeed. But everyone I sent unfortunately never reached you. So I decided to come myself and finish you off." Kawaki said.

"I see."

It was quiet for a while. Then naruto and shikamaru decided to attack first.

. . .

"Hey,mama?" A blackette asked.

"Yes?" Her mother answered.

"What's today's date?" Sarada asked.

"It's the 26th of March." Sakura gasped. "That means he might be waking up tomorrow!"

"Yeah. That is a good thing. We really need his strength right now." Sarada sighed.

"I'll go and check on his condition,take of yourself while I'm gone." The pinkette smiled softly.

Her daughter nodded.

'Boruto...'

. . .

Shikamaru panted heavily as sweat rolled of his face. He was cover in scars and bruises.

'Damn it! I have to hurry before they take naruto away!' Shikamaru thought worriedly.

"Come on...is that all the leader of the nara clan has got?" Code sneered.

The pineapple haired man gritted his teeth. He would do anything to protect naruto. Even if it meant losing his life.

"Stop toying with him, code." Kawaki scolded. "Just finish him off already."

"Fine, fine~. I'll make it quick." The Auburn haired man smirked. Code walked towards him.

"Look at you. Groveling at my feet. So pitiful." Code spat.

He held the nara by his neck. The nara struggled. He pierced his chest with his hand. Shikamaru coughed up blood. He fell to the ground as code loosened his grip on his neck.

He couldn't die this way. That's what shikamaru thought. He wanted to die a peaceful death with his wife and child next to him. Then again, his life never went as he planned.

He only wanted a simple life of shinobi. He thought he would marry a nice girl, not too pretty not too ugly either. Give birth to one child since his parents would want grandchildren. Then he would die peacefully on his deathbed with his family next to him.