WHEN WILL IT END? - CHAOS III

The two panted heavily as they jumped back from water bullets.

"It'll all be over if you just hand boruto over." Kuro said.

"That's not happening! It's better if you give up." Mitsuki yelled and slashed at kuro with kunai.

Kuro jumped back. More water bullets flew towards the two konoha shinobi. More like it flew towards sumire. Sumire was too exhausted to move.

"Sumire!" Mitsuki jumped and pulled her down to the ground. "Are you alright?"

The purple haired girl nodded tiredly. "I'm fine. I'm almost out of chakra,though."

"Sumire,go and get help while fend this guy off." The yellow eyed man said.

"But-" sumire was cut off.

"Hurry! Don't worry about me. Just go." Mitsuki said.

Sumire hesitated for a moment but then started to run in the direction of the citizenry. Sumire turned to see water bullets going after her. It was about to get her then mitsuki shielded her with his body.

Her eyes widened and kuro smirked. "Mitsuki!"

He turned his head towards her slightly. "I'm okay. Now go!"

She she continued to run. Once she was out of sight,Mitsuki got in stance.

"I can now go all out and kill you."

"Was she a burden?" Kuro asked in amusement.

"No. She was just too innocent to see this."

***************

Team 5 was approaching the gates of konoha with worried looks on their faces.

"Hey iwabe,is everything going to be okay?" Denki asked pushing his glasses up.

"I don't know for sure but,let's hope everything is okay." Iwabe replied.

"We must hurry!" Metal yelled.

The other team members nodded in agreement. They finally got to the village and they were shocked to see the village in shambles.

"How could this happen?" Iwabe asked himself.

"Let's go see if everyone is alright." Denki said.

They continued to run about until they spotted someone coming their way.

"Who is that?" The team put their guard up. They relaxed when the saw it was just.

"Sumire!" Metal called out. "What is going on?"

"Iwabe! Denki! Metal! Hurry mitsuki's in trouble!" She shouted with tears in eyes.

Their eyes widened to hear that their friend was in danger. Immediately Iwabe got into leader mode.

"Let's go! Where is he sumire?" He commanded.

"Follow me!" She said.

They followed closely and quickly. They reached the training grounds where mitsuki was preparing to finish off his opponent.

He made hand signs for snake lightning and attacked. The lightning pierced right through kuro's chest where his heart was. Blood spattered and mitsuki jumped back.

Team 5 and sumire froze in their spots. The team got over the shock and ran up to mitsuki who was battered.

Meanwhile sumire was traumatized. "He k-killed him."
She muttered.

She never wanted to see blood ever in her life. And now there was blood everywhere. Her breaths suddenly became short and ragged.

Then the world around her became dark.

"Sumire!"

**************

"Boruto?!" Sarada exclaimed. "Hey! What's going on with you?"

Isuzu was already dead but something was wrong with boruto. A few minutes after activating his Jougan his karma started to act up. He suddenly grew a horn and used rasengan on isuzu. Sarada knew that wasn't boruto. It was like someone was controlling him.

'Now that I think about it...it was like this whole time boruto was being controlled! Could it be? Maybe momoshiki is-'

"Sarada uchiha,eh?" Momoshiki's voice came out from boruto's mouth. It snapped her out of her thoughts.

She got in a defensive stance. "You're Momoshiki Ootsutsuki." She stated.

"Yes. I'm glad you know me. Why don't you join me." He smirked with an evil glint in his eyes.

"That's not happening. Sorry." The blackette sneered.

"I see. Then we'll have to fight." He said and ran foward with a rasengan in his hand.

"Not nice. Using boruto's move against me." She activated her sharingan.

She body flicked and appeared behind him,ready to punch but was kicked in the gut. She flew back and stopped herself with her feet. She coughed a bit.

"For someone who isn't at full power,you're good." She commented.

Momoshiki smirked through boruto. He continued to run towards her and threw a punch her way but she ducked and kicked under him and he jumped upwards.

They continued to attack each other. Momoshiki was getting the upper hand since the uchiha was getting tired.

'I have to hurry before I run out of chakra.' She thought.

She didn't see the enemy attacking head on and was frozen in her spot. A rasengan was formed in his hand. As he was getting closer,sarada was sweating hard and thought she was going to die. That was until she heard a "Shannaro!"

A blur of pink came into her line of sight. "Don't you dare touch my daughter!"

"Mama!" Sarada exclaimed.

"Are you alright?!" Sakura asked.

"Don't worry about me! Boruto is being controlled by momoshiki!" Sarada informed her mother.

"Naruto and your father will be here in a sec."

Suddenly she saw a blur of yellow and black. "Speak of the devil." The pinkette smirked.

"We're here 'ttebayo!" Naruto smiled.

"Hn." Sasuke simply grunted.

"I never thought I would have to fight my son to protect the village." Naruto muttered but all of them heard.

Slight pity flashed in sasuke's eyes but he put on a determined face. "Well we have no other choice."

"Yeah."

"So you finally show up seventh hokage,naruto uzumaki." Momoshiki said with sinister smile.

"Just seeing that look on my son's face makes want vomit." Naruto spat.

Momoshiki just continued smiling. The original team seven rushed towards him while sarada watched them in awe as they fought.

Sorry I kept so long. I just have a lot of work at school. I hope this chapter was good!