FILLER

"Sarada~" Boruto whined. "Come on!"

"No. Absolutely not." Sarada scowled.

Boruto frowned at that. The genin of team seven were on a mission,which was for them to deliver a package to a small town in the land of fire. They were on their way when they passed through a town having a festival.

That was when boruto wanted to spend time at the festival despite being on a mission. At the moment they were at a tea shop for lunch.

"Look,as team leader right now,I have to make sure the mission is followed through until we get back home." Sarada said with a stern expression on her face.

"That's so lame! This sucks." Boruto whined again.

Sarada gave him a side ways glance and blushed at his pouting face. 'That's actually adorable...'

'No,no,no! What are you thinking sarada? You're an uchiha. Nothing is cute to you!' She shook her head frantically.

'But his eyes...' the uchiha pondered.

"Sarada please,please?" Boruto rubbed his hands together.

"F-fine! But only this once." Sarada finally gave in.

"Yeah! Alright,this is gonna be awesome." Boruto exclaimed. "Let's go mitsuki..."

Boruto started to move but noticed that his pale teammate was not following.

"Mitsuki?" He turned around to look at his friend who wasn't there anymore. "Hey,where's mitsuki?"

"Hmm? He was sitting with us a while ago." Sarada answered. "Maybe he found out something and went to check it out?"

"So he'll come back?" Boruto asked.

"Of course he will you baka! Now let's go." Sarada stormed off with boruto following behind.

. . .

"Gah! Why can't I just hit it?" The blond whined.

"That's because you're terrible at aiming." Sarada sneered.

Boruto narrowed his eyes at her. They were currently at a target booth. This was a game for ninja where you would hit a target and win a prize. It needed chakra to play it,since it was for ninja.

A/N: I totally made that up. 😁

Sarada threw another chakra infused kunai. It hit the target board and the amount of chakra ended on a duck plushie.

'Shannaro! I got it!' She exclaimed in her head.

She smirked at boruto who was still having a hard time hitting the target. Then he suddenly hit it.

"Aw yeah!" Boruto shouted happily. His chakra reached upto the grand prize,A pink,white and brown panda plushie.

Sarada's eyes widened as boruto took his prize.

"How much chakra did you put into that?" Sarada asked in surprise.

"Meh. I didn't use that much!" Boruto waved her off. "I doesn't really matter since this is for hima."

"No wonder you were trying so hard." The blackette said. "Anyway,we have to go back to see if mitsuki's back."

"There's no need." Mitsuki said.

"Kyaa! Stop doing that mitsuki!" Sarada screamed.

The yellow eyed boy simply smiled.

"Where were you anyway?" Boruto asked.

"Nowhere important." Mitsuki answered vaguely.

"Okay." The blond shrugged. "Let's get going then."

. . .

"Good job you guys." Naruto said with a smile.

"Thank you lord seventh." Sarada returned the smile.

"Whatever old man." Boruto said.

"It's lord seventh,idiot!" Sarada smacked the younger blond's head.

"Oww! Sarada!" Boruto whined.

"You're so annoying." The uchiha said.

Naruto smiled nervously as he watched them and mitsuki was smiling while thinking what a good couple they were.

I just felt like writing a filler cause I don't really have ideas for the next chapter. It will be coming but not that soon. Pls vote comment and share. Bye bye.

-MJ