MISSION

Sarada woke up with a headache. As she observed her surroundings,she realized she was in the hospital. She sat up and turned to look at the door. Suddenly the door opened and her mother came in.

"You're awake sarada. Thank goodness." The pinkette said with a sigh of relief.

"Mama...did I pass out?" Sarada asked.

"Yes and I'd like to know why you got so many injuries." Sakura's overprotective side showed.

"I was...sparring with boruto." She said quietly.

"Boruto did this to you?! Why? How?" Sakura shouted.

"Mama,please calm down." Sarada said.

"I can't calm down. I am going to have a talk with him and teach him a lesson." Sakura started walking towards the door.

"Don't Mama. I'm fine." Sarada said in an attempt to stop her angry mother.

The pinkette looked at her daughter and sighed. "Alright."

"I saw papa before." Sarada said.

"Really? Oh dear,I didn't know!" Sakura said with wide eyes.

"You didn't go home last night?" Sarada asked in concern.

"Well I was taking care of you." Sakura smiled softly.

"Thank you."

****************

Boruto was sitting at breakfast with himawari and hinata. It was quiet. Himawari and hinata felt the tension. It was frightening for them to see boruto so quiet and serious.

"I hear you're going on a mission this evening." Hinata asked.

"Yes..." the blond answered.

This relieved the two uzumaki women and they waited to see if he would say more. But to their disappointment he said nothing else. They continued to eat in silence until they were done.

Once boruto went up to his room,they started discussing the matter.

"Do you think something happened?" Hinata asked.

"I don't know." Her daughter answered.

"He is being very distant. Why don't you talk to him?" Hinata suggested.

"What?! No way..."

"Why not?"

"There's this scary,gloomy aura about boruto now." Himawari said in a sad voice.

"I feel the same way." The dark blue haired woman woman said.

'Where is my boruto?'

****************

Team seven with exception of Konohamaru stood at the gates of konoha. After explaining the mission to sarada,they all took off. As they jumped and hopped off the trees they suddenly sensed a chakra signature but they decided not to engage since it wasn't going their way.

"I think we should set up camp and rest for the night." Sarada said. "We'll get going by dawn and we'll get there in the afternoon."

Her teammates nodded in agreement. Boruto decided to fetch the fire wood and mitsuki set up the tents. Sarada picked a scroll from her supply pouch. Releasing the seal on the scroll,food appeared and she set them down.

"I'm done setting up the tents." Mitsuki informed sarada.

"Thanks." Just as sarada said that,boruto arrived with the fire wood.

They made the fire and started eating. After eating they put out the fire and went to bed in their tents.

****************

As the three arrived at the feudal lord's palace,some guards asked them for their identities. Fortunately they got past the guards with no problem. Then a servant led them to the feudal lord's office.

"Thank goodness you're here." The feudal lord sighed in relief.

"Don't worry sir. We will do everything in our power to protect you." Sarada said. "But,do you mind telling us what the rogue ninja are here for?"

"They plan to take over the land of fire to have control over Konohagakure." The older man replied.

"Huh? Why?" Mitsuki inquired.

"Its obvious. Since konoha is strong and developed,many people want to have such wealth and strength and feudal lord has access to that. That means the only way to attain that,is to become the feudal lord." Boruto explained.

"Very true,my boy." The feudal lord agreed. "Since I won't comply,they targetted me. If I'm not careful I could get killed."

"I see." Sarada said. "Alright we'll-"

The window shattered as someone kicked it. All four's eyes widened as a silhouette entered. They heard screams from the servants and guards.

"So you hired shinobi,did you?" A deep voice said. "They're Konoha shinobi even."

"Are you the rogue ninja attacking lord muyo?" Boruto asked with a scowl on his face.

"So what if I am?" The man smirked.

"I'm taking you down right now." Boruto exclaimed.

"Oh?" The man asked in amusement. " We'll see about that."

Sorry I made the feudal lord's name up. I couldn't find it. Anyway, I hope this chapter was good. Pls vote and comment and if you like share.