PROMISE

As sarada and her father walked home,they talked about his travels with boruto.

"So,how was training boruto?" Sarada asked her father with a smile on her face. She was happy that her father had come home though she didn't know how long he was staying.

"It was quite interesting." He answered.

"I see." Sarada hummed. "Mama is going to be so surprised when we get home! She might even faint."

Sasuke chuckled. As the sky got a orange hue, telling them it was getting to evening. Then they met a certain blond.

Sarada's eyes widened. "Boruto..." she muttered.

"Sarada." He acknowledged.

They stood there staring at each other so intensely that even sasuke felt uneasy and uncomfortable. He felt that there was something between them.

Then sarada spoke. "We have unfinished business boruto."

"I understand that. But that doesn't matter." He answered. "I would win because I'm stronger now."

"You know you're not the only one who got stronger." The blackette answered. "All our friends also trained to get stronger. So don't underestimate me."

"Fine then. If you insist." He finally gave in.

Sarada smirked. 'He's gonna regret underestimating me.'

                                    **************
Warning: I am not very good at fighting scenes.
                                       ____________

The two teamates stood facing each other on the team seven training grounds. Boruto had a blank look on his face while sarada had one of determination. Sarada was getting a bit impatient. She then remembered what her father had told her before this fight.

"Boruto is very strong now. He almost beat me once. Keep your guard up. But don't worry,princess,I believe you." He had said.

"Thank you,papa."

They continued to glare at each other. The wind blew and leaves floated around. Sarada blinked and boruto wasn't there anymore. Her eyes widened and she activated her sharingan. Her eyes moved quickly around trying to find her blond companion.

She suddenly noticed a kunai coming from behind and dodged but she wasn't quick enough. She hissed as the kunai scratched her skin. She held her shoulder where she had been injured. She took a kunai from her pouch.

As she held it defensively,she continued to look for boruto who was no more in sight. She never knew he was that fast.

"Where is he?" She mumbled to herself. She felt a chakra near her.

"I'm right here." He whispered and punched her right in the jaw.

She fell back with a grunt. She stood up slowly and started running around the training grounds. She accidentally set off a trap. Multiple kunai flew out a her. She dodged some successfully but a lot injured her. Her clothes got tattered and stained with blood. Before she had time to recover,boruto punched her hard in the gut. She coughed up blood.

'He's not holding back!' Sarada thought.

He continued to kick and punch her without holding back. He stopped and suddenly took out his katana. He runs towards sarada's weak form. He didn't even hesitate to slash at her. Her eyes widened.

'He's going to kill me. Boruto's going to kill me.' She realized.

"Please stop! Don't kill me!" Sarada shouted with tears in her eyes.

She shut her eyes tight expecting to feel excruciating pain. But it didn't come. She opened her eyes slowly to see the katana inches away from her face. She felt hot tears run down her face as she fell down on her knees.

Boruto clicked his tongue. "Tch. You're weaker than I thought."

"Boruto..." sarada whispered but it was loud enough for him to hear. "D-do you remember the promise you made to me before you left?"

Boruto stayed quiet as she continued. "Do you?!" She screamed.

"Do you understand the pain I'm feeling!" She shouted. "You almost killed me."

"After you promised to protect me you tried to kill me!"

"I thought-"

"Stop your rambling." The blond said coldly.

Sarada looked up at him angrily her sharingan still activated. The three tomoe spun angrily. They continued to glare at each other until a familiar voice interrupted their staring.

"What happened here?"

                                *****************

Hey guys! Another chappie. I know what boruto did was very wicked and unlike him but I love cold boruto a lot! I think it makes him much hotter.

Anyway I hope this chapter was okay. Especially the fight scene. I honestly think I did well but I want your opinion guys! Goodbye see ya next chapter.

-MJ