COMING BACK

A ravenette walked with his student to the gates of Konohagakure. The ravenette sighed. The village had changed a bit but not that much.

His blonde student who was walking behind him was thinking about how the village was developing. Soon they reached the gates of konoha and were greeted by the guards, izumo and kotetsu.

"Its been a while,sasuke-san,boruto-kun." Kotetsu said.

"Indeed. I hope everything was fine while we were gone." The ravenette,now known as sasuke,replied.

While boruto replied with simple 'hn'.

The guards answered that it was alright and allowed them access to the village.

They entered the village and saw how ninja tools were now the center of attention immediately. Boruto smiled a little remembering how he used to hate ninja tools back then.

"Why don't you go home while I report to naruto." Sasuke suggested. "I'm sure your mother and sister miss you."

Boruto simply nodded and walked towards his house while his master approached the hokage building.

While sasuke walked to the building he met himawari on the way. The blue eyed uzumaki's eyes widened.

"Uncle sasuke!" She exclaimed. "You're back."

"Hello himawari." Sasuke smiled a little. "Where you from the hokage building?"

"Ah, no. I was just at the yamanaka flower shop." The bluenette answered.

"I see. Send my regards to your mother." Sauke said.

"Hai!" Himawari exclaimed with a smiled. As sasuke was about to leave,himawari remembered something.

"Wait,uncle sasuke!" She called out. "Does this mean boruto nii-san is back?"

"Yes. He's on his way home now." Sasuke answered.

Himawari's eyes lit up with joy. "I'll be going now. Goodbye,uncle sasuke!" She waved while running back home to see her brother.

Sasuke chuckled at her antics. He body flicked in order to avoid more delays.

                                    **************

Naruto was signing papers in his office when sasuke appeared. His eyes widened and turned to normal as soon as he recognized who it was.

"Sasuke. You're back." He said simply. "I suspect boruto is back too."

"Yes." Sasuke answered. "I haven't found a way to remove the karma seal yet."

Naruto sighed. He was obviously worried about his son. It was frustrating to know that your son was in danger of becoming an ootsutsuki at any moment. 

Sasuke stayed silent for awhile. "I will be going now."

Naruto nodded in acknowledgement. Sauke body flickered out the hokage building and went on his way home.

When he got to the crowded area he started walking. He suddenly saw familiar black hair. The person was wearing a red kimono shirt and black ANBU pants with the uchiha crest at the back of the shirt.

'Sarada?' Sasuke thought. He called out this time and the blackette turned around, her long hair flipping. The blackette's eyes widened in surprise.

"Papa..." she whispered. She quickly ran to her father and hugged him tightly.

"Sarada." He sighed as he hugged back. They pulled away from each other and smiled.

"Welcome back,papa." Sarada said.

.........

Hey guys! Author-chan here. This is my first fanfiction so no hate okay? Anyway please vote and comment. Bye!

-MJ