Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P21)

(Sorry, So let me warn you guys about this new thing, I am going to use "I" as you, so instead of "You looked at the window" it is now going to be "I looked at the window" so it will be your POV. So carry on reading!)

I screamed Arthur name out, before seeing that he blocked the attack, but it was so close, to close...

"Heh, I knew you would do something like that." Arthur said as he pushed Toni with his foot, as they were only some distance away from each other. This was going to be a tough battle for sure, as they both had a stare down. This was the day the two will fight, and the reason why they were fighting? They were fighting for (FN). It was what Toni wanted, and it was Arthur's Prized Possession. 

"I'm not going to lose to you, I will protect (FN) with all of my might." Arthur said as Toni smirked. 

"Well I'm not backing down either, I will get what I want, the only reason why I came here." He said as he smirked. The two looked at each other before both lunged at each other and attacked at full force, the blades sparking as they kept doing that for a while, attacking each other without rest. While I watched, with Feli and Lovi (its not like you three could do anything.)

~TIME-SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY WRITING THE FIGHTING SCENE~

Both huffed and puffed out air, the battle wasn't over yet, and it was already dusk. We kept a watch over them, wondering which one would win. Both had bruises, scraps, some scars. They were both sweating that was for sure. Who knows who will win..Both seemed like they would have a tie, both equally matched, it was hard to tell...But! I believe that Arthur will win!

"Tired yet Amigo...?" Toni said with a sly smirk, as Arthur returned the smirk back.

"Not even a bit mate..." Arthur replied as they both started to clash again. I sighed softly, time went by, inch by inch, both getting tired, how long was it going to last? until one of them lost..? I can't stand the fact of Arthur losing...

Arthur ducked down, as Toni swung his axe above. Arthur kicked Toni in the ankle making him lose his balance, tripping back a bit as Arthur swung this time, but Toni did a back flip and landed on the ground on his knee, his axe helping him keep his balance and something to hold onto as he regained his stance. Arthur quickly ran towards him as Toni was gonna block the attack but Arthur shuffled to the side quickly, Toni not expecting that as Arthur spun and pushed Toni making him fall and hit his back against the floor board. Arthur quickly got on top and grabbed his shirt as his sword pointed towards Toni, right above Toni's eyes.

"You lose. I win." Arthur said deadly as Toni had wide eyes, before laughing.

"Right Amigo...You win..." He said as he chuckled and Arthur got off Toni, and held out a hand. Toni grabbed it and got up as they then both shook hands.

"You are one hell of a fighter." Arthur said as Toni smiled.

"I could say the same thing to you friend." Antonio said before they both let go.

I ran up to them and smiled as I hugged Arthur tightly, as I felt his arms wrap around me. I smiled and pulled back and then looked at Toni as he had that sad smile on his face. I sighed softly as I walked to him and grab his hand and smiled.

"You did wonderful Antonio...For some time I thought you were going to win..." I said as he laughed softly.

"Well, I did say I wasn't backing down Chica..." He said as he squeezed my hand. I blushed a bit at his straight forwardness, as I looked up at his green eyes.

"May the sea be easy on you Toni..." I gave him a hug before letting go. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Well then...I will be off! Maybe find some more foes to fight, and do send me an invitation if you two have an official wedding!" He laughed and then gave me a kiss quickly before running off with Arthur chasing him. Then Lovi and Feli came up to me crying and tackled me into a hug.

"Belllaaaa!!! We won't get to wake up on the same ship or eat pasta with you anymore!!!" Feli cried as he hugged me tightly. Lovi was crying to, he was always so tough and here he is right in front of me crying. I smiled and hugged the two tightly tears coming to my eyes as well.

"I'm gonna miss you two..." I said as we hugged for some minutes before letting go.

"Well...We are going now bella...But we promise to see you soon again!" Feli said as he gave me a kiss on the left cheek.

"I'll miss you Bella...B-But don't think I'm weak and will cry a whole week because of me missing you..!" Lovi said as I laughed and nodded as Lovi gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Toni, Feli, and Lovi then left on their boats going in a different direction, all of them waving goodbye as I waved bac. I'll miss all of them...

"(FN)..." Arthur said as I turned around. I gasped, softly blushing as I felt Arthur gave me a deep kiss, as I kissed back not long after. He pulled away and blushed a bit pouting.

"I had to get that stain off you..." He said as I giggled and hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry Arthur...I'm all yours..." I said into his ear as he blushed and smiled and gave me another deep loving kiss....

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

(its not the end yet you guys :3 we still have a long way to go~!)