Chapter 49 🌠🌠

Hi Lovelies....hope everyone is happy and safe...next update is here... just one chapter for the happy ending...stay tuned 😍😉

Next day Manik went to police station to see Neyonika.

"How are you feeling Mrs.Sharma?" He smirked by seeing Neyonika inside the cell.

"Manik i won't spare you for this!" She shouted at him

"Still you are trying to scare me! Tch! Pity on you Neyonika!" He laughed.

"For that girl you messed up with me, one day when she leave you for sure! History will repeat Manik!" She said in evil tone.

"We are not dad and you Neyonika...our relationship is with trust and love but yours is Just give and take. Leave it if i explain also, selfish person like you can't understand. Dnt try to come out of jail orelse i can't guarantee your life. Even i gave you this simple punishment for those 5 years when you shown me a mother's warm and love. I wish not to see you again in my life" he said being disguised and went away from there leaving Neyonika numb.

He straightaway went to Alya's appartment to see her.

"You?" She gasped while opening the door.

"Surprised right after all you did to me?" He smirked leaning on the door.

"Let me in" he came inside.

"Just tell me Alya in any time did i even see you with bad intention or did i ever shown my manly powers to you? How can you say those words just for money. You knew it's a biggest sin compared to killing a person. If you are truly in need of money you could have asked me right. I would gladly helped you. It's just 5 lakhs right, here take it 10 lakhs i am giving to you. Hope this money will give you extra peace after attempting to break my image" he said in a calm tone and about to go but stopped by Alya.

"A simple sry can't change the fact what i had done. You have proven money won't be an ultimate satisfaction. If you can forgive me pls do Manik Just tell Nandini that she got a gem in her life" Alya said with tears. Manik went without saying anything.

On the way he met priest to see the auspicious day for their marriage.

"Manik where you went?" Nandu asked him while he entering into the home.

"Just went to clear some old debts baby? Have a eaten anything or making my babies starving?" He chuckled.

"Your babies are very much healthy but their mumma only need your love" she pouted

"I am all your baby, see i got the best day for our marriage which is in next 1 week. Finally i am going to name our relationship baby" he kissed her temple.

"But Manik within 1 week how i will manage everything. All shopping, jewellery i need to choose" she pouted.

"Just order me madam i will get all those in your feet" he chuckled.

"Manik you are too mean" she slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Now it's our time to cherish" he took her baby in his protective arms to start another pleasurable session.

After 1 hr of streamy moments Manik took her delicate body in his arms...

"Manik, will us be a perfect parents of our babies?" She questioned.

"Ofcourse we will be the best, i will pamper them like a prince and princess of the kingdom baby" he said all smiling.

"Then i will be the queen of my king" she kissed his cheeks.

"Dnt awake my harmones once again baby" he groaned.

"Manik i dnt know still how you are getting bulge in just one touch of mine. Move" she pushed