Chapter 36 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies...hope you all happy and safe...pls do votes and comments....it will motivate me to write more😊🙏🤗

"Uff Manik stop it, tomorrow you have office so now sleep" nandu pushed Manik who was giving deep kisses on her neck.

"Baby i cant get enough of you, just one last quicke for this night" he groaned thrusting himself into her again.

"Monster it's almost 3 hrs since we started but it won't satisfy you" she scolded him

"Haha speak as much you want i know how to make you numb" he smirked while giving hard strokes to her.

"Uff ahhh monster fast ohh" she moaned

"Shh moan slowly orelse do you want the kids to heard our dirty moans" he hushed her with a passionate kiss.

"Hmm ohh yes yes.....Manik dnt stop orelse i will kill you right now" she moaned closing her eyes with the ultimate pleasure.

"Acha then tell me who will give you this pleasure daily?" he gave a love bite on her neck.

"Ahh monster dnt kill me with your bites" she annoyed.

"Then tell me whom you belongs to?"

"You" she replied while taking deep breaths

"Who can dive deep inside your depth" he groaned hard nearing to their climax.

"Only you Manik" she moaned hard.

"Cun with me nandu right now" he demanded hitting hard on her uterus.

"Haaa yess ohhhh mannn" she came hard starching his arms with her sharp nails.

"Ohhh fu**" he came deep inside her forgeting about the protection.

"That's okay baby! Relax" he caressed her shivering body.

One mint he witnessed her sweaty body with lot of his nail marks and bites. He felt guilty to hurting her for his pleasure.

"Dnt, it's your right!" she closed his mouth when he about to ask sorry.

"Thank you baby for another wonderful night" he kissed her forehead while hugging her tightly in his protective arms.

Next day Nandu wake up early and got ready in a saree. She tried more than one hour to wake up his sleeping beast but he is adamant to get up.

"Fine you sleep Manik, i am leaving now" she earned him

"No...set wait i will come" he got up all groomy face.

"Dnt pout, it's already 7 and for your info you need to reach office by 10 am" she reminded him

"Fine baby, i will get ready before that give me my mrng dose" when he about to hug her she stopped him

"Idiot, we need to visit temple so now dnt make me dirty. First freshen up will leave to home" she said strictly.

Manik came after getting freshen up. He saw nandu was speaking with sister Jenni.

"Good morning madam" he wished.

"Mr.Malhotra when you came? Sry i missed to welcome you" she smiled

"Sister bhai came night itself when missed his pyari wife" Nivi giggled from her back.

"Nivi" he glared at her while nandu was fully red.

"Okk you came for breakfast Mr.Malhotra. Nandu arrange the table for him" Jenni left the place.

After breakfast Manan left to home. Manik got ready in his suit whereas Nandu was waiting for him with the invitation cards. Anupam came with Nivi after that all of them left to temple.