Chapter 31 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies.... hope everyone is safe and happy....thanks for all the beautiful souls who voted and commented on the last chapter....you all made me feel special...so next update is out...pls do vote and comments.

Forgive me if it's not up to the mark 😓

Manik helped her to sit in the bike and tied all their luggage.

"Ready for the ride baby girl?" He chuckled.

"Desperately Manu" she kissed his cheeks.

"Hurray it's a bonus" he giggled and starts their ride.

On the way they had their food in a dabha.

"India's famous billionaire having food in this small shop. Impressive Mr.Malhotra" Nandu winked at him

"Today I am no more billionaire. Just a man to my baby girl and fulfill all your wish" he said while feeding her.

"So where will go now?" She asked

"Hmm...just wait baby, you will love it" Manik said while driving. After sometime they reached to their destination point.

 After sometime they reached to their destination point

"This is so lovely Manik" Nandu gasped

"It's just a start baby, more place to go" Manik said and took her near the lake.

"I want to go in Manik" she pouted

"Sure but you should be careful and hold me tightly" he guided her to the water.

"It's so chill" Nandu giggled feeling the coldness. The water reached above her knee.

"You are a cute little kid" Manik chuckled.

"Manu I am not a kid" she denied.

"Haha sometimes you are a wild cat baby" he kissed her earlobe.

"Monster always eager to tease me" Nandu slapped his arms. After chilling their Manik asked her to come with him.

"Are we going to stay here Manik?" She asked

"Yes baby, it will be beautiful experience for us. Now you sit here and rest I will make the tent" Manik made her sit in the mini chair.

"But I want to help you" Nandu asked

"Sure but not now,take rest and see how I am doing" he removed his shirt and started to clean the leaves from the ground.

Nandu was amused to see the great billionaire left everything behind just for her happiness.

"You deserve happiness Manik and I will ready to give everything for it" she smiled at him.

Manik took the small sticks to arrange camp fire. After 2 hrs hard work he completed the tent and everything perfectly.

"Now it's time for some fishing baby" he took her to the near by lake.