Chapter 37 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies....hope everyone is happy and safe.....next update is here...pls do vote and comments 🤗😊

Nivi was happily sitting infront of the ladies. All of them selecting her mehandi designs.

"Nandu where you went? Select one design for you" she called her

She looked Manik who came following her. She eyed him to select a design for her which he did happily.

"Arrey for this also your hubby will select!! Nandu you guys are the cutest. Anupam learn from Manik, always you are behind food instead of my bahu" Sharatha chuckled.

"Mom dnt tease me atleast today" Anupam grinned

"Fine fine, beta put the initial A in the bride hands. Will see whether my son able to find it" she instructed the Mehandi artist.

"Mam what initial i need to write on your design" the mehandi artist asked Nandu.

"Manik" he replied from behind.

"Okay sir" the girl smiled at him while drolling over the handsome man.

"I think my hands are here" Nandu smirked

"Sry mam" the girl looked down and started to apply mehandi.

"Jealous much!" Manik smirked at her.

After 1 hr the mehandi was done. All the time Manik was sitting beside her like a obedient boy.

"Where are you going?" She asked him when he about to get up.

"Pani" he replied.

"See i am feeling thirsty. Carry me to the kitchen" she demanded

"But you didn't apply mehandi on legs right then why i need to carry you?" He questioned being confused.

"Idiot!! You are the worst, can't you carry your girl after she demanded. You also became like ordinary boys who gets annoyed after some years of relationship" her eyes gelled up.

"Baby, i just asked only one question but why this water fall's. Listen i wont ask anything, will follow all your words" he gasped.

"That's good for you! Come on take me in your arms" she streched her hands

"Crazy girl" he murmured.

"No okay or you need anything?" He asked her.

"Take me to lawn. I want to inhale fresh air" she said.

Both sat in the lawn watching the sky.

"Manik you love stars right?" She asked him

"Yes baby, they are the little hope in the dark sky and shining to give us light. Like you are shining in my hopeless life" he kissed her cheeks.

"So i am your shinning star. But what if one day we find this relationship wont work?"

"I will make it work and dnt think of leaving me. Promise me now itself" he demanded.

"Manik you are not getting my point. How much time we will be in this live in. If anyone comes to know about us what name they will give? A rich and his mistress? Orelse i seduced a billionaire for a luxuries life?" Nandu said with tears.

"I will kill you Nandini if you adress yourself with those names? Just tell me what name you want to give our relationship?  Do you want us to get married like Anuvi? If so tell me i am very much ready to do that!" He shouted on her.

"Manik you know we both can't marry wach other!" Sh denied

"Do you love me Nandini?" He asked her straightaway.