Chapter 45 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies.....hope you all happy and safe... next update is here..pls do vote and comments...

Happy reading-

Next day Manik got ready for office as usual and wake up Nandu.

"Baby it's 9Am, your wakey time" he said kissing her cheeks softly.

"Hmm Mani be there in my arms, i want to hug you full day" she said in baby tone.

"My poor baby i will do for sure but i have one important meeting yaar" he pouted.

"Uff go and enjoy with your office" she pushed him in anger.

"Haha my baby is my life. Now wake up na please" he said pressing her head.

"Hmm fine Mr.Malhotra" she wake up but ran to washroom to puke

"Again your morning sickness starts" Manik said caressing her back.

"Hmm it's draining me Manik" she kept her head on his shoulder.

He washed her face properly and took her outside room and went to prepare lemonade for her.

"Here have this" he forwarded the glass.

"Sry i made you late for office" she said.

"Still i have time, so no need to worry" he smiled.

"Manik you are not mad at me na for what i did yesterday?" She questioned

"Not my anger baby, but i am deeply hurt. But don't wry i will make you comfortable to share everything with me" he kissed her forehead.

"Sry" she murmured

"Shh dnt feel sad, although you had said to me na yesterday. Now take care drr i will come back soon. Be ready at 4" he said.

"I will miss you Mani" she kissed his cheeks making him blush.

"Hmm you will enjoy the surprise baby" he whispered and went out.

Sharma Mansion

"Mom do you think will it work?" Maddy shouted.

"Listen son, i dont have any other option to make her yours. Marry her and let her fall in love with you" Neyonika declared.

"But mam without her acceptance how can i marry her and even she is pregnant with someone's child?" He frowned.

"If you are so much good forget her and concentrate on the business" she mocked

"Mom i can't forget her" he declined.

"Then do what i said. I will think of your happiness only baby" she said and he nodded.

"I am sry Nandini but i dnt have any other option to make you mine. Your beauty only belongs to me" Maddy thought and went to get ready.

"Everything okay Neyonika ji" Mithra asked her

"Yes we didn't decided about Nandini's baby. I dnt want someone's baby call my son as Daddy" Neyonika said.

"We will. Take her to the hospital for abortion once the marriage done. I dnt that illegitimate child to be born" Mithra said with disgusting face.

Nandu completed her lunch and saw the time was 2 pm. She relaxed herself with some music and went to get ready for Manik's surprise.

 She relaxed herself with some music and went to get ready for Manik's surprise