Chapter 44 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies.... Hope everyone is safe and happy....thanks for the all the support and love....next update is here... pls do votes and comments🤗

Happy reading-

"Doctor how is she?" Nandu asked the him.

"She is fine Nandini but need proper rest and soon she will gain her conscious" doctor said and went out.

"Thank you aiyappa for saving my ma. I am not a coward to let you alone ma" she saw her and went to home.

Afternoon Manik came home to pick Nandu. Today is her first ultra sound and they both gonna see their baby.

"Nandu ready na?" He asked keeping his bag aside.

"Yes Manik" she came getting her hand bag. Manik took the bag and helped her to walk.

"Manik you are behaving like i am sick. Pls leave my hand i can walk" she annoyed.

"Shh baby it's just for safety as my baby will always love to ran rather than walking" he teased her.

"Idiot" she murmured. Both drove to the hospital.

"Nandini so are you ready to see your baby?" Doctor asked her.

"Even i am too excited kavya. Can't you see me?" Manik mocked.

"See dear he is more excited than you! Desperate daddy" she mocked which made Nandu chuckled.

"Ms. kavya can your behave like a professional doctor?" Manik raised his eyebrows.

"Sure Mr.Malhotra" she giggled and applied the gel on Nandu's stomach.

Both saw the monitor slowly to witness their love of life. They could see two ball size figures in the screen. Nandu clutched Manik's hand in happiness.

"It's twins guys" doctor declared.

Manik's eyes became watering to see his blood and flesh in the screen. Doctor went out to give them space.

"Our babies Manik" she cried showing the screen.

"This the best ever moment of my life and thanks Nandu for giving me a reason to live for" he kissed her forehead with Love.

"You are the best man in my life Manik Malhotra" she hugged him.

"Ahem! If your hugging session over shall i come in?" Kavya chuckled from outside.

"Here came the drama queen, come na" he mocked.

"So how is the feeling to become a parent of two?" She giggled

"I am little nervous" Nandu whispered.

"Uff dear no need to worry. Just take all the medicines i have prescribed and keep your mind peaceful" she suggested.

"Manik come with me for a minute" she took him outside.

"Kavya anything serious?" Manik asked being worried.

"Not serious but you should take care of herself. It's tough for her body to carry two healthy babies in her womb, dnt make her worry for anything. Do whatever she wants and be her side" she suggested.

"Hmm you scared me yaar! Sure i will take care all my babies" he said and went out to see Nandu.

"Manik what she told?" She questioned.

"Nothing dear, just basic things only" he said and bith went to cafe.

"Manik i want to tell you something but promise me you won't get angry" Nandu asked being nervous.