Chapter 29 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies...hope everyone is safe and happy...next update is here....pls do vote and comments 🤗😇

Manik brought the flowers for Nandu on the way to the cafe. He is very much happy to share his first success after their relationship.

On the other hand Nandu was waiting for Manik eagerly. It's a open lawn cafe with attractive lights. She went to washroom to fresh up herself. She got scared to see Arya in the mirror.

"What are you doing here Arya?" She shouted on him

"Nandu atleast now understand my love for you" he begged infront of her.

"Arya can't you understand other's words, pls let me live" she shouted with hatred.

"Then dnt blame me for this" he stuffed the chloroform mixed kerchief in her nose.

"Manik save me" she whispered under her breath.

"Nandu" Manik felt something strange.

"What happened sir?" The driver asked.

"Nothing Bhai. Just reach there fast" Manik said and called to her number which went unanswered.

"Something is fishy, Nandu pick the call Jaan" he thought.

Soon he reached the place and went near the guard and asked where Nandu is waiting for him.

"She is not there " he asked

"Sir mam went to washroom" he replied. Manik waited for her 5 mints but out of fear he reached to the washroom and saw her phone which was near the tap.

"Nandini" he gasped in fear.

He reached to the guards and shouted of them in anger.

"Didn't I asked you guys to take care of her! Go and search" he said in tension.

"Anupam Nandini.....is not here...someone kidnapped her" he called to Anupam in a hurry.

"Boss realx tell me where are you, I will come Asap" Anupam said and left his place.

"Sir we searched the entire place but no clue of madam" guard came and said.

"Hell with you all" he punched him.

"Nandu" he fell down on his knees.

"Sir, what are you doing? Get up please" Anupam made him stand.

"Anupam she is not here....I dnt know where to search" he said in fear. First time Anupam seeing tears in his eyes.

"Relax boss we will inform to police, they will find Nandu. Please be calm" Anupam took him to the police station.

"Mr.Malhotra, you came this late night. Anything serious?" Commissioner asked.

"Sir, our friend is missing, we came to give complaint" Anupam said.

"Okay sit please, give your friend details" he said while taking her picture.

"She is your?" Commissioner confused with their relationship.

"My everything. I beg you sir, plz find her, take how much persons with you but pls I want my Nandu back" Manik said in fear.

"Okay Mr.Malhotra, pls calm down. You go to home, I will arrange a special force to find this girl" he assured.

"Sir come let's go" Anupam took him outside

"Anupam we need to search her. She will be sacred! What if that person hurts her. I will kill him with my own hands Anupam, he provoked the monster in me" Manik said breaking the glass door.