Chapter 17 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies...hope everyone is safe and happy....pls do vote and motivate my work.... silent readers pls break your silence and support the writer by your votes🙏🙏

****Mature content ahead...read at your own risk****

Manik was taken aback by her sudden kiss. After a mint he grabbed her tightly in his arms and responded back with same passion and intensity. Nandu lost her world in his touch which she craved in these two days.

She hurriedly removed his coat opened his shirt buttons one by one. Manik removed her dress, now she is laying with her inner garments. Manik eyes with full of lust and desire . He sensually slides her strap with his fingers where Nandu hands roamed in his chest tracing his well built muscles.

Both are numb to speak anything all they need is eachother presence in their body. After a long battle Manik removed her inners and saw the Greek goddess laying naked to cherish. At the moment Manik just thought to bury himself deep inside and make love to her. But he has other plans to execute.

"Dnt you want to feel me Manik?" Manik cupped his cheeks and asked which made him to come out of the dreamland

"Of course you are my desire baby" he grabbed her cheeks and kissed her wild. After torturing her lips he made his way to cherish her cute rabbits.

"I won't get enough of this cuties baby" he chuckled and took one in his mouth. He tried to take all of her melon in his mouth but failed as it's quite big to take fully. Nandu giggled to see his sad pout.

"You can't take it fully Manik" she carassed his hairs.

"It's okay I love it big" he bitted her button. She hissed in pain

"Slowly Manik. It's paining ahh" he again bitted when she said those words.

"Enjoy this sweet pain baby, more painful pleasure yet to come" he said while soothening her sore nip**le.

After making her blossoms red he gave butterfly kisses to her stomach and bitted her belly buttom.

"Hmm ahhh Manik" she moaned in pleasure

"Moan my name baby it's awakening me" he whispered

He kissed her inner thighs and gave little love bites before parting her legs. She was very shy and restrained herself to spreading legs.

"Baby dnt be shy, it's for you Manik. I am craving for you baby. Please cooperate" he pleaded while kissing her. When she drowned in the pleasure he took the opportunity and opened her treasure.

He was spell bound to see her pink treasure which was saved for him till now. Here Nandu closed her eyes being shy and scared at the same time. What if Manik won't feel her beautiful which made her very nerves.

"You are my death baby with your beauty. I will loose all my control over you" he murmured before latching to her cl**

"Manikkkk ahh" she arched her body in jerk.

"Shh relax and grab the pillow" he reminded her

He slowly rotated his tongue from up to down tasting her every layer. She was already wet with his tortures, he very much liked to taste her juices. He tried to insert his tongue in her love hole but again she started to squeeze him in-between her legs in pleasure.

He took her one thigh and placed it on his shoulder. Nandu lost all her energy in this pleasurable fight. He slowly entered his tongue in his love hole and sucked it. After sometime he took his index finger and inserted it in her love hole.

"Ahh Manik it's paining noo" she clutched his shoulders in pain

"It's a simple pain comparing to the main task. Just bear it baby for me please" he caressed her belly bottom with his free hand which lessen her pain.