Chapter 32 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies....hope you all happy and safe.... next update is here....pls do votes and comments 🤗😇

*** Mature content ahead....read at your own risk***

"Let me heal you Manik" Nandu said pushing him on the bed

"I am all yours baby" Manik gasped

"Today you will feel me on all your parts Manik" she whispered. Manik was dumb stuck to see her bold avatar.

She slowly removed his shirt buttons having a sensible eye contact with him. With in a second she threw hi shirt in the corner.

Manik laid calmly to see her next move. Today he want her to own him.

"Are you liking Manik?" She asked while tracing his finger on his abs.

"Yes baby, you are making me crazy...ahh!! Continue" he groaned.

She pinched his one nib**e and sucked the other one which made goosebumps all over his body. She bitted his ni***e hard and sucked to sooth the pain.

"My wild cat you are taking revenge for all bites* he groaned in pain

"Haha yes Mr.Malhotra I will give back all the pain as well pleasure you know!!" She winked at him.

She kissed all over his body leaving her saliva. Manik was all time moaning in her torture. She removed his belt buckle and unzipped his pants. Today Manik could sense how much desire she has for him.

She removed his pant fully and left in the boxers. She can see how much his hardness above the cloth. With trembling hands she touched his groin and rubbed it..

"Baby ahhh, dnt do this to me" he screamed

"Shh enjoy it Manik" she said while removing the last cloth on his body. When she about to grip is shaft Manik stoped her

"You no need to do this Nandu! I know you will feel uncomfortable" he sat up.

"Shh I told na today I want to give all the pleasure to you, just let me do what I want Mr" she pushed him again in the bed.

She slowly stroked his shaft while looking into his expressions. First time Manik felt under her mercy.

"Uff ahh Nandu you are a true seductress. Pls take me in!! ahhh" he shouted.

"Ready Mr.Malhotra?" She smirked at him.

"Dnt tease me Nandu plssss.... I need you" he groaned

She took his tool in her mouth and started to suck it hard. Manik was in utter pleasure and his voice stucked in his throat.

"Nandu baby...Come on!!! Do fast baby, I want my release!!" He moaned

"Hmm ahh" she humed having him in her mouth.

"No no fu** Nandu I am going to cum" he came out from her mouth and stroked himself twice and left the load on her body with groaning hard.

"Thank baby" he said with pleasurable tears.

"Shh Manik I want to make you happy always like this" she hugged him

"Sry I came on you!" He pouted.

"Uff it's not a big deal Manik! Finally enjoy your Victory, u made me a complete shameless like you" she chuckled.

"Haha so true, then shall we continue the remaining thing Ms?" He pushed her in the bed and leaving her naked.

"Haha eagerly waiting Manu" she giggled. Both went to their sweet lala land. After 1 hr of foreplay Manik entered her in a go.

"Always you are tight for me baby" he groaned as her insides suffocating his shaft.