Chapter 34 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies....hope everyone is happy and safe....thanks for all the love in the last chapter....pls do vote and comments 🙏😊

Dedicating this update to my dear sumona_khatun07 for all her lovely comments in the last update....you made my day drr😍😍😍😚😚😉

3 months leap - Nandu pov

Its been 6 months with my Manu. God once again gave me a reason to live but still I am not sure about the relationship. You all will think me crazy but I didnt felt the warmth of love in my life. Even I am not sure whether Manik will able to love me one day and me too.

Will see still how many days we will survive in this live in of us. Now bye I need to welcome my Mani, it's his arrival time.

Nandu checked herself in the mirror once again and went to open the door and gave a warm smile.

"Welcome home Mani" she took his bag.

"Baby I missed you much" he hugged her.

"Ohh my baby Manu was missing his fav girl. You sit here I will bring coffee for you" she kissed his cheeks and left to kitchen.

"Baby come soon" he shouted after 10 mints.

"Ha baba I am coming" she came with his coffee.

"Thank you" he kissed her cheeks which made her blush.

"You are still blushing like our first time" he chuckled.

"How is your work today?" She asked massaging his head.

"Hmm great, we hired few models to promote our brand" he said showing the pictures.

"Ohh I see but in this pic why that girl is so close to you?" She questioned.

"Ohh baby you girls can identify even a small thing! It's just a pic so dnt get tension. I am all your's" he pecked her lips.

"That I know, but I won't beleive other girls" she annoyed.

"Okie meri ma, now let's do something to light up your mood" he took her in his hands directing to their bedroom.

"Manik stop!! We can't do this today" she reminded showing the calender.

"Ohh shit!! Sry I forgot baby. Do you have any pain or crump's?" He asked caressing her cheeks.

"Hmm mrng I had, but now I am completely fine. Sry you have to wait another 2 days" she pouted.

"My poor baby I have much more things to do with you except sex. So now wait let me prepare the dinner for us" he said taking the towel to freshen up.

"Such a gentleman he is" she chuckled

"So now what we will prepare baby?" Manik asked making her sit in the kitchen slab comfortably.

"Hmm parathas! I want to eat spicy" she licked her lips.

"Sure baby" he went to make the flour mix.

"Manik, is those models are really beautiful?" She questioned

"Why madam wants to know?" He smirked.

"Tell me na" she asked cutely.

"Not more than my baby girl!" He pecked her nose.

"Hmm then you won't see them na!" She questioned

"I won't see any other girl except you, they are just a person to promote our brands nothing else. I know your mood swings will make you think something negative. So forget this baby" he said applying the flour on her cheeks.