Chapter 25 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies.....hope everyone is safe and happy..... day by day the response is very low, not even 200 votes when I am having almost 350+ followers....dnt you guys like my work? Pls let me know I will try to change but dnt disappoint like this guys 🙏🙏😫

Another usual day for Manan. Both got ready with all giggles and kinky deeds. Here in Nandu's school they arranged for an excretion that too for three days. Nandu is the incharge for class 4 students. She was very nervous to inform Manik as he will ask her not to go.

Evening Manik didn't came to pick her up as he was busy in office work.

Nandu came back to home and did her routine job. After preparing the dinner she felt a sharp pain in her back.

"God not now"she cried realising the fact. She quickly went to washroom.

"What a timing!" she mocked having her monthly routine.

For more than 15 mints she is trying to sleep but her stomach cramps suck the hell out of her. After some time the pain is unbearable and tears start floating in her eyes.

"Ahh God why every month is a curse for girls. I can't even move my finger, my whole body is paining like hell" She curled herself like a ball and cried silently.

At 8 o clock Manik came back eagerly to his baby girl's face she is not in the living room. He quickly went to his room and shocked to see his baby sniffing.

"Nandu baby what happened to you?" He asked taking her into his embrace.

"It's paining Manik. Take me somewhere, I can't bear it" she clutched his collars and cried like a kid.

"Shh tell me where it's paining, wait let me call the doctor" he said but she is in no mood to leave his hand. With great difficulty he called the doctor and asked to come Asap.

"See doctor is coming, just relax nothing will happen to you" he said soothing words to make her normal. After 15 mints doctor came.

"Mr. Malhotra can you wait outside pls, let me check your wife" the lady doctor asked. He looked at Nandu who was with tears.

"Shall I be here, she is crying I can't leave her alone like this" he said like a mad person.

"Pls just 10 mints i will check, nothing will happen to your wife" she said and moved to Nandu. Without any other option Manik went outside.

"Wife? But Nandu is mine but not wife yar, I dnt want such relationship with her. Why this doctor's words messing my mind" he got frustration.

"Mrs.Malhotra, tell me where are feeling pain?" The doctor asked Nandu.

"Actually it's my periods doctor but I am feeling very much pain this time" Nandu said

"How many days you both married" doctor asked

"Three weeks" Nandu lied

"It's common after marriage Mrs.Malhotra. after the sexual relationship your body will have some new changes. Same will happen with your mensuration pain, it will be reduced but I guess you are bit weak. See you are looking very pale, I will suggest some vitamin tables. Take it daily and eat healthy foods" doctor said

After sometime Manik came inside without having much patience.

"She is fine na doctor?" He questioned

"Yes Mr.Malhotra, it's normal girls problem. Your wife will be fine in another 3 days. Let her eat fruits and lot of water" doctor suggested.

"She won't listen my words mam, always she want to eat Pani Puri and chat. Fruits and all will be last in her priority list" he complained.