Chapter 21 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies.....hope you all safe and happy...next update is here.....finally 25k views in such a short span of time...pls do continue the support and love🙏🙏

(Sry for the delay, my mind is somewhat not okay and in the last couple of days I was very much depressed with my life but now came back with my distraction. Manan who will remove all my sorrows....hope I will give back to back updates daily this time 😅)

After 5 long hours of love making he came out of her and took her in his arms.

"That was beautiful" he kissed her forehead.

"Finally you made me yours" Nandu chuckled

"Yes it's a start of us. I brought one gift to you"

 I brought one gift to you"

"Never ever remove it. It's my mark on you" he made her wearing the pendant and kissed her chest.

"It's very beautiful Manik, but it looks costly, what everyone will think?" she frowned holding it.

"I dnt care about others baby, Its my responsibility to make you smile baby, now let's sleep! Already I made you hell tiered" Manik hugged her tightly.

"Thank you" she whispered and slept listening to his heart beat.

For a change Manik didn't get sleep today. He left something different after having her.

"If its only lust Manik then why this possesiveness and your care?. Love will kill me daily but my Nandini is different. My Nandini?" He thought a while and saw his sleeping beauty.

"Whatever the situation I will be with you until you want me" he kissed her forehead.

Next morning Manik woke up first and saw his baby sleeping like a cute baby.

"I tortured you a bit by my bites baby" he cupped her checks and saw dried blood spots on her lips.

"Good morning Manik" Nandu rubbed her eyes slowly

"Good Morning baby" he pecked her lips which made her blush.

"I know you are very sore so dnt trigger me for a mrng quickie" he winked

"You are too much Manik" she pushed him and got up covering the sheets around her

"Which part is hidden from me?" He is in full mood to tease her.

"Even though I want it. Give me your shirt" she asked being irritated.

"Not too soon, tell me you will listen me today" he demanded