𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑠

ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ
ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿᵍᵒᵈˡʸ ʰᵒᵘʳ

ᵘⁿᵍᵒᵈˡʸ ʰᵒᵘʳ - ᶜʰˡᵒᵉ×ʰᵃˡˡᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"This wasn't part of the job description" Wayne complained as he drove slowly down the road.

Alaina had woken him up at 2am so he would take her to get ice cream with m&m toppings and chocolate syrup because that was what she wanted at the moment.

"Just keep driving" she told him as she stroked Amir, making him smack his lips.

As the days went on, he has gotten more and more annoyed and frustrated. He was sure that all this withheld sexual energy wasn't good for his health. Lately, he had been feeling out of it too.

When Alaina was sure Wayne wasn't looking, she peeped at him from the corner of her eyes. She didn't even know why but he was looking extra fine that night. Maybe it was the shape-up he had gotten the other day, she wasn't sure. But she had been considering calling off the whole probation thing. She figured she had punished him enough and he had learnt his lesson.

"Whatchu biting your lips for?" Wayne asked when he had looked over at her after he noticed how quiet she had been.

"Nun'. Mind your business" she answered immediately, looking out the window.

-

"Baby" Alaina called and Wayne sighed.

"Look bae, it's been a really long day and I'm really tired. I just wanna get some sleep. Can anything you want please wait until the morning?" He pleaded with her as he took off his shoes.

"But hear me out first"

"Ight. Fine". He sat on the bed and looked up at her expectantly.

"I think I'm done"

"Done with what?" He asked, already feeling sleepy. He was sure that if she didn't hurry up, he'd pass out there and then she'd be in a mood all through the next day and he didn't want that.

"The wait. I'm over it"

"Over it? Whatchu mean?"

He didn't understand what she meant by the wait and frankly, he didn't have the energy to start racking his brain, thinking about what she meant.

"I want you to fuck me" she finally blurted out.

Suddenly the sleep, the tiredness and everything vanished and he was filled with a dangerous type of strength. Like he had chugged down two gallons of Monster energy drink.

"You deadass right now? Cause I can't take no more teasing" he told her, trying to make sure she wasn't playing.

Knowing Alaina, she liked to play a lot, at the expense and detriment of the health of his balls.

"Does it look like I'm teasing?" She asked him, getting on his lap to straddle him.

"Iono. You gave me mad trust issues after the other time" he reminded her.

"Well now lemme give you a nut" she said and pushed him down to lay on the bed before leaning down to kiss him.

He hesitantly kissed back, not sure whether to believe her or not. She used an arm to prop herself up while her other hand lay rested on his cheek as she pushed her tongue past his lips into his mouth.

She pulled away for a minute to take her hoodie off but before she could kiss him again, he had flipped them over so he could be on top.

"You sure this ain't a trick? Cause you know you love fucking wimme" he asked again and she smacked her lips.

"Boy if you ont-"

"I'm just playing" he chuckled before smashing his lips on hers.

-

"Oh my God daddy slow down!" Alaina yelled out as Wayne blew her back out, pounding her into the bed.

(pop a perc and I black out, fuck it, I'm blowing her back out, WWE if she fucking wimme, put the pussy on smack down gang gang gang gang- I'm sorry I just had to😭😭😭)

That only made him speed up, holding one of her legs up with one hand while he used the other to hold himself up over her so he wouldn't put his weight on her.

"You feel so good ma" he groaned, leaning down to pepper hot open-mouthed kisses on her neck.

He had been imagining this very moment for a while now and now that he was actually doing it, he had found out that none of his imaginations even came close.

"I'm almost there" she told him and that was enough to get him to pull out.

"One all fours" he growled and she eagerly did as she was told. He teased her opening with tip of his dick and before she could complain, he roughly rammed into her, making her mouth fall open.

He started off with steady slow strokes but gradually sped up as the arch in her back deepened.

"Damn Lay" he moaned, biting his lip as he looked down at her ass clapping on his dick. This was literally all he could ever want.

Alaina gripped the sheets underneath them tightly as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She could feel her stomach tighten as she got closer to her peak.

"Baby I-" the rest of the sentence was cut off by a throaty moan escaping her lips as he went deeper than he had ever been before.

She couldn't believe that she'd been missing out on this for three weeks and for what? Maybe Wayne had been right when he said that all they needed to fix all their issues was good sex.

She let out a scream as the knot came undone and she released and came all over his dick.

Wayne followed shortly behind as he reached his climax, shooting rope after rope into her.

Now he was complete.

×××

okay y'all so I'm really really happy that bastard has finally gotten what he deserves, I mean Derek what's-his-face. it warmed my heart to finally see justice being served.

Anyway, my new school isn't actually all that bad. I was just tripping the other time. Well the boys are nice and the girls are really funny. Except one. She think she the shit when she ain't.

Don't forget to vote and comment tho
Thanks

not edited.