𝑚𝑖𝑎

ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵃˢᵗ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵖ, ˡᵒᵒᵏ ʰᵒʷ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ
ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ᵒᶠ ʰⁱᵐ
ᵍⁱʳˡ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ⁿᵉᵉᵈᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ

ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃ - ʳᵒʸ ʷᵒᵒᵈˢ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵈʳᵃᵏᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"You know I love you right baby?" Wayne asked and Alaina smiled.

"Aww. Of course I d-"

"I was talking to the baby" he cut her off and the smile quickly dropped and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Right. What was I thinking? I'm only the person carrying your child. You know, nobody important" she said, sarcasm dripping from her words.

"I'm just playing mane" Wayne chuckled but she obviously didn't find it funny, a frown still on her face. "You know I love you. Not as much as the baby tho. But all the same"

"It's not funny" she grumbled, walking past him.

"That actually reminds me, I got sum' for you"

"A present? Now you know ion like when you be wasting your money. I mean I can't even thank you enough for the house and the dog and now you wanna give me another one?". She shook her head. "Ion think I can accept this one"

"You can and you will. I already told you before. I am willing to spend my last penny on you. It don't matter the price. If it's gon' make you happy then imma get it" he told her and she blushed. "Plus it's not really a gift. It's just something I kept for you"

"Kept for me? What is it?"

"Ight close your eyes"

"Is that really necessary?"

"Yes. Now close your eyes". She smacked her lips and did as he said. With wary eyes on her to see if she'd peep, he opened up the first drawer of the nightstand and took out the ring box that sat pretty there. He slowly opened it and took out the ring there. Then took her left hand in his and slipped the ring on it.

"Okay open your eyes" he told her and she gasped as she looked down at ring on her finger. It was the promise ring that he had gotten her four years ago.

"How did you-"

"Remember that you threw at me when we broke up" he reminded her. She remembered that. Vividly.

"Well you know what, fuck you too Rodrick!" she spat. "Fuck you and all your bullshit!"

"Ion even need this right now" he scoffed.

"What you need is to get the fuck out. Like right now". She walked towards the door and held it open for him.

"I was finna leave anyway". He stood up and nonchalantly put his hands in his pockets, slowly walking towards the open door.

"And for a moment, I thought we were really meant to be" she shook her head, disappointed in herself.

"You really thought" he laughed humorlessly in her face and that made her blood boil more.

"Just get the fuck out. And take this stupid ring with you. It clearly don't mean nothing anyway". She quickly took off the promise ring before throwing it at him and it hit him right in the chest.

"Aye don't be-". Not wanting to hear the rest of the sentence, she slammed the door in his face.

"You really kept it all this while?" She asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I remember I used to look at it from time to time and just wish that you'd just come back. And now that you're finally here and we're back together, I think it's only right that you put- Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Everyday Wayne" she answered.

"Well imma say it again. Ion even know what imma do without you" he started. "You always on the front of my mind. It don't matter whatchu do to me cause imma still love you. Shit you could run me over with a fucking tractor and I'd still call you up to see if you'd wanna get lunch with me. And this-" he paused to take her hand and place it on his chest, right above his heart.

"This is whatchu do to me. You the only one who could make my heart beat a little faster and a little slower at the same damn time" he professed. "And no I don't need to see a doctor" he added, sensing she was about to say something smart.

"I just wanna know if you love me as much as I do" he said.

"Of course I do. That ain't even a question that you need to ask and you know it"

"I do" he agreed. "You wouldn't be here if you didn't"

"No I wouldn't. But I'm here right now because I'm all for you. And only you"

"I'm all for you too Faith" he said and her smile dropped.

"You just had to call me that" she rolled her eyes.

"What? I think it's cute" he chuckled but she shook her head.

"Whatever mane"

He still couldn't believe that she was right in front of him. And pregnant too. He didn't even understand how her ex could've possibly let her go. Anyway, it was Hollywood's loss and his win. And he surely wouldn't let her get away again.

"Where you going?" Alaina asked when Wayne walked towards the door.

"To watch TV" he answered.

"But there's a TV right here" she pointed at the big flat screen TV that hung on the wall right in front of them.

"But I wanna watch the one downstairs" he said and she raised an eyebrow at him.

She knew where he was going. He was going to go play with Amir. They had grown closer after that day that he watched him and honestly she loved to see it. He thought she had no idea but she knew everything.

"Mhmm. Have fun watching TV.....with Amir"

"Amir? Who's that?" He denied and she shook her head.

"Boy just go"

×××

Okay so the video of quavo and saweetie....iono what to say.

I'm confused.
It looked like they was fighting and it kinda looked like they wasn't at the same damn time.

Ion even know anymore.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.