𝒉𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤

ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵃˢ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ˢᵒ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱˡᵈ

ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ - ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Ibuprofen.

Three to four tablets. That was all they needed to get rid of Alaina. Naya contemplated adding something else to make sure there were no chances of failure. She watched intently as Evan playfully chased Alaina around, a disgusted look on her face.

In all honesty, she wasn't doing this entirely because of Roddy. She had always had something against Alaina. She hated how she thought she was prettier than everybody else around her and that the world revolved around her.

Or maybe it was just because Naya was bitter than Alaina had outshined her and basically everybody else in their agency.

Or maybe it was because Alaina was basically perfect and she wasn't.

"Whatchu think she thinking about?" Evan asked Alaina, discreetly pointing at Naya who was lost in thought.

"Iono. Mixed babies? You know that's all she talks about lately" Alaina answered.

Alaina had always known that Naya had this weird fetish with black men that she tried to hide. It was plain obvious with the way she was heavy on ogling them.

"I think she got eyes on your mans tho" Evan revealed.

Alaina also knew that Naya was attracted to Roddy. I mean she was neither blind nor stupid. She had known this girl for two whole years and she knew how she was whenever she had a crush on someone.

"Roddy is not my man" she corrected, using her hand to cover her eyes from the sun, seeing as it came out from hiding behind a cloud.

"He ain't your mans yet y'all kissed twice?" Evan asked, his eyebrow raised at her unexpected incompetence.

"Those kisses where in the heat of the moment" she said and he rolled his eyes. "Besides he's with Allie"

"He's clearly with her because she's pregnant. Imagine if she wasn't. He would-"

"Wanna race jet skis?" She cut him off, changing the subject. He got the message and played along, letting mo the topic pass.

"Where the jet skis at?" He asked.

"Over there" she answered, pointing at a couple of jet skis a short distance from where they were.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope" she smiled.

_

"Go Evan!!!!" Alaina yelled as she cheered Evan on. She had convinced Evan to join a race with all the boys and honestly, he wasn't winning but he wasn't losing either.