𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑒

ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶜᵃⁿᵈʸ (ᶜᵃⁿᵈʸ), ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶠʳᵘⁱᵗ (ᵒᵒʰ)
ʷᵉᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ, ᶜᵃⁿ ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘ?

ʷᵒᶜᵏᵉˢʰᵃ - ᵐᵒⁿᵉʸᵇᵃᵍᵍ ʸᵒ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"And then Doctor Townes, you remember her right?" Alaina asked Wayne as she nibbled on a piece of cut carrot while he moved around the kitchen, trying to make dinner for the both of them.

"You mean the doctor from your appointments who ain't like me?"

"Yeah that one" she nodded. "Could you believe she thought you was beating on me?"

"Now why would she think that?" He asked, his interest now piqued.

"Cause she saw these and thought they were bruises" she explained, showing him the marks on her wrists which were now fading.

"Oh"

"Yeah oH. What were you thinking when you left these?"

"Aye don't blame me. It ain't my fault. Wouldn't be no marks if you just moved your hand"

"Shut up" she grumbled as she felt the heat rush to her cheeks. She had never ever been a runner but it was just something about how he was moving the other night that she just couldn't handle.

"Guess you couldn't deal huh?" He teased her.

"Shut the fuck up cause I deal perfectly well"

"Oh really now?"

"Mhmm" she nodded.

"Why don't you show me how you deal then?" He suggested, moving closer to stand in between her legs.

"Bye cause see you always tryna get nasty"

"I could get nastier than this if you want" he offered.

"Boy i- what's that smell?" She asked, sniffing the air.

It smelt like something was on fire. That was when Wayne remembered that he had been making stir-fry before his fiancée distracted him.

"Shit" he cussed and ran back to the stove, trying to salvage what was left of the meal.

"Damn. Looks like we gon' be eating out tonight" he declared.

"Oouu where? We gon' actually go out or just order takeout?"

"Iono. You decide"

"Okay so I think we should order something. Whatchu wanna eat? Italian? Chinese? Maybe Thai?" She suggested.

"See the thing is...." he started. "Ion really wanna eat anything of that sort"

"So whatchu wanna eat then?"

"You" he simply answered and she smirked.

"Oh really? And whatchu want on the side? Ice or whipped cream?" She asked, playing along as he leaned in.

"Those are great and all but I was thinking something along the lines of.... chocolate syrup" he revealed. "How that sound?"

"That sounds a-" she was cut off by Wayne gently placing his lips on hers to shut her up.

He softly bit down on her bottom lip, deepening the kiss as she leaned back on the counter, resting her weight on her two hands.

His hands trailed down her legs before he lifted both of them up, resting the sole of her feet on the countertop so he could have more access to his dinner. He knew that she never wore shorts under her baggy t-shirts, just thongs. And that made it better.

He was just about to pull off her underwear when a small bark from behind him startled them and made them break apart.

He had almost forgotten that they had a dog.

"Oh hey my lil bundle of joy" Alaina cooed as she got off the counter and Wayne smacked his lips.

Now he knew for sure that he was never gonna get some action that night.

"Cockblocking mutt" he mumbled as he stared down at the dog, who was now laid up in Alaina's arms.

"What was that?" She asked, not completely hearing what he said.

"Nun'. I just said that maybe we should order Chinese" he lied.

"Yeah. That does sound good. Imma go do that right away" she said, walking out of the kitchen.

"For God's sake-"  he huffed and followed her out.

-

"Take off your shirt baby" Alaina moaned as Wayne harshly attacked her neck, planting open-mouthed kisses everywhere.

After eating, he had somehow convinced his fiancée to actually let him hit and she surprisingly gave in.

He gently placed her on the bed and her eyebrows furrowed when she landed on something unfamiliar.

"Baby what is this?" She asked, gesturing towards the weirdly shaped pillow on the bed.

"Oh. It's this kind of pillow I saw that's for pregnant women. I heard it's really comfortable and that it's good for sleeping so that you won't put all your weight on your stomach" he explained.

She eyed the pillow for a second before shaking her head, disregarding it.

"Whatever. You gon' get the syrup or what?" She reminded him and he nodded.

"Right right. Gimme a minute" he told her, rushing out of their bedroom.

He ran all the way downstairs and into the kitchen, looking through all the cabinets for the chocolate syrup. He finally found it and was about to go back upstairs when he felt Amir rubbing himself against his leg.

"I thought you was sleep?" He asked but the dog only stared up at him.

"Well-" he tried to leave again but the dog started whimpering.

"Whatchu want? I got a piece of pussy waiting upstairs. Ion got time for this" he complained.

When the dog just sat there staring, he smacked his lips and tried to leave but then it started whimpering again.

"Fucking attention whore" he groaned and picked the small animal up.

-

"Sorry for wasting allat damn time. I'm back now" Wayne announced as he burst into their bedroom but if was already too late.

Alaina was already asleep, with her petite body perfectly wrapped around the oddly shaped pregnancy pillow.

"Fucking hell" he cussed, frustrated.

He was going to have to kill that dog now.

Dropping the bottle of chocolate syrup on the nightstand, he took off his shirt and grudgingly joined her under the covers.

"Baby?" Alaina mumbled and he hummed in response.

"What's wrong?"

Even though she was half asleep, she could tell that something was wrong by how tense he was.

"Nun' baby. Go to sleep" he dismissed it and placed a kiss on her forehead before turning to face the other direction.

He couldn't ever get some action in peace

×××

y'all.............I'm in a situationship kinda sorta maybe in way and it's so fucking complicated!!!!!

anyways, don't forget to vote and comment
thanks

not edited.