𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜

ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ
ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ

ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ʸᵃ - ᵐᵉᵍʰᵃⁿ ᵗʳᵃⁱⁿᵒʳ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ⁿⁱᶜᵏⁱ ᵐⁱⁿᵃʲ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Head up. Eyes low. Lower. Low-higher. Higher. Perfect" the photographer yelled at Alaina as she posed in front of him.

"That's amazing. Now give me sultry" he said and she posed again.

"Splendid. Baby-face, baby!". He took a few more shots.

"Alright. I want one that says 'colour me shocked'". After another round of shots, it was finally over.

"I think we're done. I can definitely work with the ones we have" he informed and she nodded. "I think they're gonna come out nicely". He flashed her a warm smile and walked away with the camera.

"Okay lil miss model!" A familiar voice called from across the room and a smile quickly appeared on Alaina's face. She could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Whatchu doing here Evan?" She asked.

She had met Evan when she was still working for Kerby and they had bonded. He was a fashion designer and basically this one person that made her feel less lonely in the big, noisy city that is New York. He was like a brother to her. A very, very, VERY annoying brother.

"I came to ask if you'd like to have lunch wimme" he said and she sucked in a sharp breath.

"What is it?"

"I can't do lunch. I kinda already had plans" she revealed and his smile dropped.

"Lemme guess. You have plans with um...... what's-his-face?"

"That's not his name and you know it" she corrected him, playfully hitting his chest.

"Ion care. Ion like him so ion give a damn what his name is"

"Why not? He's actually a-". She was cut off by the subject of their discussion walking up to them.

"Hey" he smiled at them and Evan's frown deepened.

"Hey babe" Alaina said and leaned up to kiss him, making Evan make gagging noises.

"Put a sock in it, E" she playfully pushed him.

"I'd rather much not" he deadpanned. "Just be back by 3pm. We have mail to sort"

"I'm sure we'll be back before then, right Danny?" She asked the male who had his arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah" he confirmed.

"Okay then" Evan said. Shooting Danny one more stink eye, he turned sharply on his heels and strutted away from them.