𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶠʳᵃⁱᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ

ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ - ᵏᵃᵗʸ ᵖᵉʳʳʸ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵖʰᵃʳʳᵉˡˡ ʷⁱˡˡⁱᵃᵐˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇⁱᵍ ˢᵉᵃⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"You better sitcho ass there and not make no noise while I play this game" Wayne warned the dog as he picked up his console, getting comfortable on the couch.

He started up the 2k and put on his headphones, where Relly was waiting on the other line.

"Ready to get your ass beat?" He asked cockily and Relly scoffed.

"What in the world makes you think you can beat me?"

"One, if I lose, imma pull up and beat that ass. Two, if I lose, imma pull up and BEAT that ass. Now start the fucking game" he threatened.

"Mane whatever" Relly sucked his teeth and started the game.

-

"Okay so what's the craziest thing you've ever done?" Saweetie asked Alaina.

After so much time, Alaina had finally texted Saweetie and they had decided to link up for lunch. So far, she had found out that they had a lot of things in common and they were really getting along.

"I ain't ever done nun' crazy before" Alaina answered, shaking her head.

That was a big lie. Obviously. But all the crazy things she had done were either dirty or extremely dirty and she didn't want to overshare.

"I know you fucking lying" Saweetie said.

"I'm not. The craziest thing I've ever done is pretty lame. I like to play it safe"

"Well what is it?"

"Okay one time back in high school, I didn't like this girl cause she was a bitch, right, and I wanted to get back at her so I switch her hair spray for gorilla glue" she revealed and saweetie's jaw dropped.

"Yeah. Her hair was in that bun for three weeks" she laughed, recalling the incident.

"That's cruel" saweetie chuckled.

-

"Would you quit your fucking whimpering?" Wayne snapped, annoyed.

"You talking to me bruh?" Relly asked, confusion evident in his voice.

"Nah. It's Amir" he named his source of annoyance.

"Who?"

"The dog"

"Nigga what dog?" He asked and Wayne realized that the others weren't really aware of the fact that they had gotten a dog. Or that Alaina was pregnant.

He'd have to update them later.

"Gimme a minute". He paused the game and stood up.

"You really getting on my nerves with that" he told the dog, who had continued making the noises.

"What is it? What is it that you possibly want?" He asked but got no response, only more whimpers.

"Look at me mane. Alaina crazy ass got me talking to a dog" he muttered to himself and shook his head.

"You hungry? You must be hungry. Imma get you sum' to eat so you can shut the fuck up"

He walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge in search of something edible for dogs.

"Grapes" he decided on the fruit as he took them out the refrigerator and put them in a bowl.

"Do dogs eat fruit?" He asked himself but shrugged in response.

He walked back out to the living room and dropped the bowl on the floor.

"Bon appetit motherfucker"

Then he sat back down on the couch and put his headphones back on, resuming the game.

"I'm back mane"

"Fucking finally" Relly mumbled.

"Shut up and play so I can beat your a-" suddenly his screen went blank.

"What the fuck?". He cut his eyes at Amir, who was sitting a bit too close to the wall outlet.

"What the fuck you want mane?" He asked, annoyed but the dog just sat there, looking at him.

"You want attention?". That earned him a yelp and a tail wag.

"That's whatchu want?". Another yelp.

"If I give it to you, would you let me play my game?". Yet another yelp.

"Ight. Bet. C'mere". The dog wasted no time in running to Wayne. It got on him and starting barking, licking all over his face.

"Nah. That's strictly for Lay" he told Amir, who wouldn't listen.

"Ight. Fuck it then"

-

"I'm home!" Alaina announced as she walked into the house but she didn't get a response. It was awfully quiet too.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she walked further into it.

"Baby?" She called out but nobody answered.

Peering into the living room, she saw Wayne sleeping on the couch, Amir, who was lying on his chest, equally asleep.

"Aww" she cooed, pulling out her phone to take pictures of the pair.

Then she leaned down and planted a kiss on Wayne's forehead, making him stir a little but he didn't wake up.

She decided to take a hot shower first and then wake them up before the others got here for movie night.

"Lay?" Wayne groaned and she paused.

"Yeah?"

"Ion think you ready for this". It took her a second to realize that he was talking in his sleep.

"Ready for what?" She asked in a soft voice, just to fuck with him.

"You ain't ready" he repeated.

"I am"

"You finna get all this work ma" he said and she scrunched up her face.

Nasty ass.

×××

Okay but Rod Wave tho.....

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.