𝑗𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒

ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ
ⁱ'ᵛᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵠᵘⁱᵗᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʰⁱᵍʰ
ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵉʸᵉˢ

ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵉʸᵉˢ - ᵇⁱˡˡⁱᵉ ᵉⁱˡⁱˢʰ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Roddy stared up at the stars as he took a drag from the blunt in his hands

Roddy stared up at the stars as he took a drag from the blunt in his hands. This was the highlight of his day. Blowing off some steam. Releasing stress.

All day, he had to balance tolerating Allie, trying not to punch her in the stomach and also restraining himself from grabbing Alaina and kissing her senseless anytime she walked by.

Seeing her in that situation the other day made him realize something. He didn't think it was physically possible to survive her leaving again. He had already lost her twice because of his stupidity and he wasn't about to go through it again.

Even though she wasn't officially his again yet, that was his boo for life and all these other niggas needed to know that.

But he knew that before taking that which was his again and marking his territory, he'd have to sort out the situation with Allie. And also gather up the courage to tell her that he had gotten Allie pregnant.

"Yo Double R!" Relly called from the sliding doors that led to the pool, where Roddy was.

"Yeah?" Roddy answered, dropping his double cup beside his beach chair. There was sprite inside the cup instead of lean. He couldn't risk drinking lean when he knew that Alaina strongly disapproved of it. He was trying to stay on her good side.

"We bouta ta play a lil game. You in?"

They had all gotten bored and decided play truth or dare. Just to pass the time.

"Nah" he replied.

He was fine with just his cup of sprite and his green leaf.

_

"You good?" Cass asked Bird who looked like he was about to pass out. They had dared him to do ten push-ups and he couldn't even do one. At least he tried tho.

"Shoulda just taken the drink" he muttered, regretting his actions.

"Okay me next" Winter said and spun the bottle. She smiled when she saw that it landed on Alaina.

"Okay shawty, truth or dare?" She asked. By the mischievous so on her face, Alaina could tell she was up to no good so she decided to play it safe.

Little did she know there was no safe option.

"Truth" she answered.

"Truth? Okay. Imma work with that". She rubbed her chin as she thought of a question. "Ight. What I'm bouta ask you is sum' we all wanna know. Now you gotta promise to say the truth and nothing but the truth"

"Okay. I promise" Alaina said, eager to hear the question.

"Good. So we wanna know-" she paused to look at everybody. "-do you still got feelings for Roddy?"

Alaina gave her a look at the question. That was completely different from what she was expecting.

"Dare. I meant to say dare" she immediately switched up, not wanting to talk about Roddy.

"Mane you just said truth" Winter smacked her lips.

"And now I'm saying dare" she replied smartly.

"Ight. It's cool. It's cool. I dare you......to answer that question"

The smile on Alaina's face grew tight. She kinda felt like breaking Winter's nose at the moment.

"Nowhere to run to" Winter said with a smug smile on her face. She took in a deep breath before answering.

"No" she lied. "I don't have any feelings for Roddy"

Now that she was actually saying those words aloud, she realized that they sounded extremely weird and tasted kinda funny.

"You sure?" Winter raised an eyebrow.

"A hundred percent"

_

"Girl I'm telling you. I swear to God she crazy" Alaina laughed as she talked on the phone with Zee. "She has called me three times in a row today to tell me how I'm gonna have a baby sister soon"

"She wylin" Zee agreed.

"Righ-"

"Guess who's got handcuffsssssss" Alaina heard someone sing in the background on Zee's end.

"Is that Josh?" She asked, slightly chuckling.

"Mind ya business" Zee immediately said and hung up. Alaina shook her head and dropped her phone on the table, looking out at the beach.

She thought it was beautiful how the moon shone down at the ocean and made it sparkle.

Roddy smiled as he watched her admire the beach from behind. She looked stunning under the moonlight.

"I know you're there" she spoke up, startling him.

"What? I just came out to uh- I uh- it wasn't-"

"Mhmm" she cut him off. She knew he had been standing there for a while. She felt his presence. The hair at the back of her neck stood. It only did when he was nearby.

"Why you out here?" He asked, sitting beside her.

"I just wanted some fresh air"

"I feel you". He leaned back against the table so he could get a better view of her face.

"Where you been? I feel like I ain't seen you all day"

"I been out back. I needed a break"

"From Allie?"

"Yeah" he responded, letting out a breath with it. It became silent as she stared at the beach, playing with her hands nervously while he tried not to stare too much at her.

"I saw you got a new tattoo" she started, confusing him.

"What tattoo?"

"On your chest. It says 'Faith'"

"Oh. That tattoo. I got it done a couple months ago" he revealed and she nodded.

"So is that my name or just faith?"

That took him by surprise. He was NOT expecting that question. But either way, that was a question and it needed an answer.

"Your name" he answered truthfully.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I got it done right above my heart cuh I feel like you the only person that keeps it beating" he explained, his voice getting lower after every word.

She made eye contact with him and sucked in a sharp breath. She always got lost in his eyes. They were deep like the ocean. Green like emeralds. As beautiful as stars.

She didn't even realize that they were slowly leaning into each other. Their lips were about to touch but she stopped right before they could.

"Why didn't you tell me Allie was pregnant?"

××

Oop once again 🤪

yo Roddy×Travis
I'm here for it😌

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.