𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒

ᵐᵃⁿ ᵈᵒʷⁿ
ᵇᵃᵇʸ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

ᵐᵃⁿ ᵈᵒʷⁿ - ˢʰᵃᵏᵏᵃ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵘⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

By the next morning, nobody breathed a word of what happened last night

By the next morning, nobody breathed a word of what happened last night. They didn't even act like anything had happened. She was by the poolside with Kris, Cass and Naya while Roddy in a corner with Allie, as usual.

Alaina didn't even want to think about it. It'd only make her feel guiltier. She already felt bad enough for cheating on Daniel.

Evan was nowhere to be found. He never came back last night so she guessed he was up to no good with the guy from yesterday.

Roddy didn't know if Alaina was ignoring him or if she even remembered what happened last night. She hadn't said a word to him. She hadn't even looked at him. He kinda regretted stopping last night but he knew it was for the better. He couldn't take advantage of her like that.

Allie was upset.

The only reason she invited Alaina and her dumb friends on this trip was to mark her territory and let her know that Roddy was hers. It was to spite her.

But now Roddy didn't even pay attention to her anymore. All he did was stare at her. Or stare up into space, looking lost. Or just stay on his phone. He didn't say two words to Allie without her starting the conversation. He didn't even ask about his child.

She knew she was the one that invited Alaina, who didn't even want to come along at first, but now she didn't want her here anymore. She wanted her gone.

Any way possible.

"Oh my God. You know what I want right now?" Kris asked.

"What?" Naya inquired.

"Ice cream"

"Yeah. I want ice cream too" Cass agreed.

"Ice cream does sound good right now" Alaina added.

"Okay....so let's get some" Kris said and everybody groaned.

"We're too lazy for that shit"

"So who gon' go get some wimme?"

"Can't you go alone?" Cass asked and she gave her a look.

"Forget it. Imma just ask one of the others". She stood up from her beach chair and stretched.

"Ight y'all who wanna go get some ice cream?" She asked, getting everybody's attention.

"Meeeee" Bird immediately stood up, smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"Okay anybody else?"

"Ooh I want some ice cream" Allie said, standing up too, making Kris raise an eyebrow.

"You want to get ice cream? With us?"

Bougie ass Allie wanted to get ice cream with them? Two weeks ago, she wouldn't even acknowledge that they were in the same room as her. That was pretty sus.

"Yeah" she confirmed.

"Oh....kay then. Leggo"

_

"Where have you been?" Alaina asked Evan with a mouthful of Rocky Road.

"You in my business. Don't do that" he answered, sitting beside her.

"Ight then. No ice cream for you"

"You can keep it. I'm already full" he informed her and she raised an eyebrow.

"With what?"

"Mind your busine- is that my shirt?" He asked, finally noticing the shirt that she had on.

"Yeah. I grabbed it this morning" she revealed.

So early that morning, she discovered like four huge hickeys on the side of her neck and after cursing Roddy about a million times, she decided to cover it up. All her clothes were revealing so she grabbed one of Evan's Hawaii type shirts and matched them with a pair of shorts.

"I ain't returning it tho" she added, taking more ice cream.

"Whatever"

They just looked forward at the beach in front of them, a comfortable silence between them.

"I feel weird" she said, shoving a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

Her tongue was buzzing and she just felt kind of weird.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Sum' ain't right" she sat up on her chair, the ice cream cup falling down.

Evan's eyebrows furrowed together as Alaina started behaving weirdly. Her breathing got heavier. And she started to scratch. A lot. Everywhere. Her neck. Her arms. Her legs.

"Woah. You good?" He asked, confused.

"Fuck was in that ice cream?!" She asked, running her nails all over her body like she had an itch she couldn't locate. She broke into hives and Evan's eyes widened.

She was having an allergic reaction.

But what was she allergic to?

By then, the commotion had gotten everybody's attention.

"What's wrong with her?" Roddy asked, worry evident in his voice.

"I can't breathe" she wheezed out, tears brimming in her eyes as she held her neck. Her chest had tightened and her breaths were short and fast.

She didn't understand what was happening to her. She was just so disoriented. She felt jittery. And hot. Like she was burning from the inside. And weak. Very weak.

"Somebody get her EpiPen!" Evan yelled, particularly at Naya who just stood there in shock. She couldn't move a muscle.

"Go!" He yelled again and she finally jumped back to reality, running into the house to get it.

"Don't worry sweetie" he said to her. "You'll be fine".

That was the last thing she heard before she blacked out.

××

Oop😗

I know y'all hate me😩
I know I'm wrong fa dis
But ion care🤪

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.