𝑛𝑜 𝑎𝑖𝑟

ⁱᶠ ⁱ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵈⁱᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ⁱ ʷᵃᵏᵉ
ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃʷᵃʸ
ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁿᵒ ᵃⁱʳ

ⁿᵒ ᵃⁱʳ - ʲᵒʳᵈᵃⁿ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏˢ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

liked by nini_ and others

theshaderoom: #TSRBreakups #IssaWrap Allegedly, #RoddyRicch and fiancée #AlainaDavis have officially called it quits.

"They've decided to go separate ways. They might discuss co-parenting in the future but for now, the kids are in the custody of the mother" a source told E! News.

We are yet to confirm if this is true or not but it would be such a shame if it was. They were most definitely one of the cutest.

The news of their breakup had quickly spread like wildfire, Bird and the others not taking too long to find out.

They had tried calling Wayne and Alaina, even going over to Wayne's place but still, nothing.

Then they had tried Zee and she had told them, after making them swear not to tell Wayne, that she was staying over at Evan's for the time being.

"How is she?" Bird asked.

They were all worried sick, being left in the dark for so long.

"Same" Evan answered, looking equally as tired as they were sure he felt.

She had been crying nonstop for three days straight, refusing to eat anything and unable to even make coherent sentences.

Zee had come over immediately he had called her on the phone, the fact that she had come in a hurry obvious by her mismatched slippers and her half done makeup.

Now she had gone over to Wayne's house to get the rest of Alaina's things that she didn't pack up while he was left to try to coerce her into eating something before she fainted.

"What even happened?" Relly thought out loud. "I thought they were happy?"

The last time they had all seen them, they were happy and smiling. They knew that Wayne had been acting strange, especially when Alaina was brought up but they didn't think whatever it was that was the problem would actually make them break up. And they both seemed to be genuinely hurt by it too, Wayne shutting the world out and Alaina just preferring to cry her worries away.

"She doesn't wanna say" he told them, letting a yawn escape his chapped lips.

"You should probably get some rest. You look like shit" Winter voiced and Cass elbowed her in the stomach.