𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓

ˡᵃᵗᵉˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸ ʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵏⁱˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱᵇᵉ
ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵇᵉ ˢⁱᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵍᵘʸ
ᵖᵘˡˡ ᵘᵖ, ˢᵏʳʳᵗ
ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵈᵉ
ˡᵉᶠᵗ ʰᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ˢᵗᵉᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵍʳⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʰⁱᵍʰ

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ - ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Could you stop fucking saying it like that?!" Alaina asked Danny over the phone

"Could you stop fucking saying it like that?!" Alaina asked Danny over the phone. They had gotten into yet another argument. This had to be like there sixth argument in four days. And it seemed like they were always arguing about the same thing.

Roddy.

"I ain't saying it like nun'. I just don't like you near him" he replied.

He had flipped when she had told him that she'd have to stay back in California for two extra weeks because her mother decided to extend her honeymoon to a month. Apparently, they couldn't get enough of the beauty of Bali and two weeks wasn't enough to explore the whole place.

"We got the same damn friends Daniel. Ain't nun' I can do about it" she said.

"Ion feel comfortable with it"

"Well I can't change it so you just needa accept it". There was a long pause on his end of the line and Alaina heard some shuffling like he was moving around.

"It's almost like you like being around him" Danny spoke up. "Do you still have feelings for him?"

"There you go again with that bullshit" she denied. "I already told you I don't"

"Then tell me why I'm finding it very hard to believe you right now?"

"Iono. Cause you tripping" she said.

"It seems to me like you still do" he insisted.

"Look Daniel, I ain't gon' have this conversation with you over the phone"

"Why not? Is he right there with you?"

"Okay now you crazy. Call me back when you quit bugging" she said and hung up, dropping her phone on the nightstand.

"He sound like a bitch" Roddy piped up from behind Alaina, coming closer to place kisses on her bare shoulder.

"Shut up" she laughed, playfully pushing him off her. "But he been tripping lately. Ion even know what's up with him" she explained, slipping on her boots.

"Why you still with him anyway?" He asked and she shrugged. She had been wanting to break up with him but she couldn't do that shit over the phone. It had to be face-to-face.

"So when you gon' leave him?"

"Iono. When you gon' leave Allie?" She countered sarcastically and he smiled.