𝑏𝑜𝑜'𝑑 𝑢𝑝

ᶜᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵘᵖ ᵃˡˡ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵐᵉ ᵗⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʸˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
34, 35

34+35 - ᵃʳⁱᵃⁿᵃ ᵍʳᵃⁿᵈᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"I swear this nigga get on my damn nerves" Alaina muttered into her phone as she pointed her camera at Wayne, who was holding hangers of white t-shirts, and he raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Nun'. I didn't say nun'" she answered immediately, playing it off. He gave her a weird look before turning back to the rack of clothes.

"If he pick up one more white tee, imma hit him. On God" she finished before posting the video on her Instagram story.

She had decided to take Wayne on a mini shopping spree as a way to say thank you for everything he had been doing for her and even though he said that she didn't have to, she wanted to.

Scratch that, she needed to.

She just didn't think it was quite fair how he was the only one getting her all these gifts and spoiling her when she could do the same too.

Now she was starting to regret it. All this nigga had been doing all morning was pick out different kinds of plain white t-shirts.

How many white t-shirts could one person even need?

"Okay so this shirt or this shirt?" He asked her, holding up two white tees that looked exactly the same.

"You see this?" Alaina looked at Big E and he shrugged. He was used to this. All his boss wore were white tees and a pair of jeans. On days when he was feeling extra bold, he'd wear a black t-shirt instead.

"Oouu whatchu think bout this one? I like it" she told Wayne, pointing at a blue shirt but he shook his head and her smile dropped.

He really was starting to get on her nerves.

-

"Thank you for today baby" Wayne told his girlfriend as he planted a kiss on her lips.

After he had selected possibly two dozens of plain white t-shirts, which had aggravated her soul, she had taken him to IceBox to get a watch or a chain or something. But that wasn't the end of it.

She had another surprise in store for him.

Some type of body art to be precise.

"You deserve it. You been good lately" she said.

"Really now?"

"Mhmm" she nodded, kissing him again. His hands slowly crept their way up her thighs and towards her derriere but she was quick to stop him.

"What's wrong?" He asked her, confusion evident on his face.

From experience, he knew that any time she stopped him from touching her or anything of the sort, it usually meant that he had fucked up, done something wrong and she was angry. If he could remember correctly, he was sure he didn't fuck up today.

"Before we get into that, I got another surprise for you" she revealed and he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Another one?"

"Yep"

"Well what is it?"

"Close your eyes" she requested and he gave her a look.

She had never told him to close his eyes for a surprise before. It kind of got him nervous. Just a little bit.

"Just do it" she said and he complied, doing as he was told.

"Don't peek" she warned him as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt.

"I'm not"

"You sure?"

"......yea- you got on that lace bra I like" he pointed out as he opened an eye and she smacked her lips.

"Rodrick"

"Right. Sorry. No peeking"

Keeping her eyes trained on him, she took off her bra and threw it over her shoulder.

"Okay. Open your eyes" she told him as she cupped her breasts to hold them up.

He slowly opened his eyes and she watched as a look of surprise appeared on his face.

"You forreal right now?" He asked.

She had gotten a tattoo on the left part of her midsection, right underneath her left breast and above her heart, to match his tattoo of her name.

The tattoo said 'always forever', quoting his caption for his last Instagram post of the two of them and then under that was a heart with the initials 'R+A' in it.

She knew that it wasn't much but she just felt like she had to show him that if he was actually serious about wanting to do right by her in this relationship, then she was willing to do the same.

"Yeah" she nodded. "You like it?"

"I love it. It's so sexy" he said and she playfully rolled her eyes. "But I got a question tho"

"What?"

"Actually I got three"

"Well what are they?"

"Did the tattoo artist see your boobs when you was getting this done? Was it a man? If so, where he stay at?" He asked her and she smacked her lips, getting off him.

"Boy gone with that. You always worrying bout the wrong thing" she told him, putting her bra back on.

"Come on mane. I was joking" he said as she stood up to walk upstairs.

"We still fucking tho?" He asked and she turned around.

"It depends"

"On what?"

"Can you stay up all night?" She sang and he raised an eyebrow. "Fuck me till the daylight. 34, 35!!!!!!!!"

"Bet" he smirked, following her upstairs.

-

"Can you stay up all night?" Wayne lowly sang, hours later, as he scrolled through his Instagram feed. "Fuck me till the daylight. Yo bae that song you was singing kinda catchy tho". He turned to look at Alaina when he didn't get a response and saw her just staring at the ceiling.

"Baby?" He called but she still didn't answer.

Then slowly, she blinked and snapped back into reality.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked him, her voice almost a whisper as she tightly gripped onto the sheets.

He was confused at first. But then he finally realized what she was talking about and it made him chuckle.

It was safe to say that he had most definitely killed that shit.

"Mane you'll be ight nigga. You tough right?" he told her, dropping his phone on the nightstand.

"It's 6am. Get some sleep". He kissed her forehead and got comfortable on the bed so he could do exactly what he had told her to.

Go to sleep.

×××

I finally got this chapter done niggaaaaaa.

Remember when I said fuck that nigga and shit like that?

Well I ain't shit because I still want him.

I mean he fine as hell and I can't even-

Anyway, that's just what it is and imma live with that.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks.

not edited.