Night in

As you got home this afternoon, after your get together with Noah, you made a call to Cate, pointing out that you resolved your banter with your best friend, making you free of any work for the remainder of this weekend. After dinner, you took a shower and you now stand in front of your closet. You never put much thought in your outfits, but for this, not even knowing what this is, you make an attempt to carefully select your pieces. After minutes of deliberation, putting different items on and off, you end up settling for something casual, but put together, well-kept, but revealing. And you might took more time in front of the mirror then you intended, because you already hear the doorbell. Quickly spraying on your scent, you're routine is finished, and you head for the door feeling ready.

"I brought wine." She cutely says once you've opened the door, lifting up a bottle that's in her hand.

With a smile on your face, you put your hand on your chest. "You're the woman to my heart." You jokingly say and lean forward to give her a hug.

Bodies entangled, you hear her breathing in between the space in your neck. "You smell good." She says in that velvety voice.

Pulling back from her body, you keep holding onto her arms and look her up and down with a heartily smile. She looks beautiful. Her lean legs, elongated by the heels that she wairs, covered in a pair of denim jeans. Underneath the smooth fabric of her blazer, a silk blouse covers her torso. Her neck, wrists and fingers are elegantly accessorised with fine jewelry and the locks of her hair fall freely on her shoulders. And at the sight of her captivating smile, sparks shoot up your core. "You look good."

And you don't want to ask, but if not now, you won't ask at all. "Do they know you're here?"

"They do, actually." She answers, which takes you by surprise.

"Really?"

"Yes." She says. "And I haven't differentiated from the truth. I just left some stuff out." She tells you with a knowing smile on her face and gives you a wink, before continuing. "But I don't want to think about that right now. I just want to be here," She moves closer. "now," Even closer, until her lips meet your cheek and her breath touches your ear. "with you."

Leaning back from your face, her pleasurable eyes look at your struck face. "Now poor me some wine." She commands in a lush tone.

Ignoring your awestruck feeling, you begin to smirk. "If you ask nicely."

And in an instant, she presses her lips onto yours. She kisses you with such devotion, that you are taken aback at first, and just when you've regained your composure and lean into the kiss, she pulls back. And you're left wanting more.

She leaves you standing there with a struck feeling, taken aback by her sudden action. "Or if you do that." You stammer.

With a smirk on her face, she brushes past you and moves herself over to the couch. After she's seated, you have dusted yourself back up, and you hover to the kitchen to grab the wine glasses.

"I reached out to Noah." You begin to say behind the counter.

"So I've heard." She tells you from the couch with a smile. "Now was that so hard?"

"It was." You confess with a short laughing sound. "But it's over with." You return the smile whilst making your way over to her.

"Well done." She tells you with sincerity.

Putting the glasses on the table, you poor in the liquid and after clicking your glasses, you settle yourself in the far corner or the couch. And what follows is conversation. Talking about anything, and discussing all kinds of topics. You get a comforting feeling by chatting and laughing with her, and everytime you make her smile, your heart leaps, and you can't get enough.
__________