Designer

(in here your helping troll-jim design something to wear)

Written by: Emily/Em

Gender of reader: Female (sorry boys, ill make one of you next)

Ship: Jlaire

Narrator's pov

"Come on Jim! Its not that bad" Y/n laughed. "no. I look stupid" Jim said as he hid in the bathroom of y/ns house. Claire came in and saw y/n waiting with glasses, needles, sciccors and string. Claire chuckled. "What's going on?" She asked cocking her head cutely to the side. "Well, since Jim now needs clothes that fit him, i thought i could make some. So i did and Jim doesn't want to come out." Y/n explained as she moved her hands moving along with the conversation.

Claire looked at the door. "Jim, the sooner you come out the less you'll be here" She tried not to laugh. Finally the door opened and Jim walked out with black and grey pants and a black sleevless shirt. Claire blushed madly with her nose nearly bleeding.

Y/ns mouth dropped as she saw Jim's muscles. He didn't really wear shirts without a sleeve, only a jacket so this was new. Jim blushed a bit and looked away. "Can i take this off now? i feel exposed" Claire blushed more as words came out of her mouth, words that she didn't meant to say. "N-no....you look hot" y/n couldn't help but laugh and walk away....letting the two try to talk to each other.

(Hope you enjoyed this story...lol. btw not my drawing on top😊)