His Feeling... (Alice's POV)

He had feelings for me. He had feelings for me all this and he didn't tell me. I'm not mad at him for it but I wish he would have told me. The last couple of days make sense now, there was something there. I knew there was something there but I just ignored it because I couldn't figure out why there was something there. Now I know why. I returned those feelings though I couldn't tell him either. I still couldn't tell him. Even if I wanted to. I missed Kyler every day that I was gone but then I just stopped the emotions because all that did was remind me that he was in the town that my parents died in and I couldn't deal with that. I needed to make sure that I was okay so I just forgot him. I cared about him more than anyone else in this world and that is why it was hard for me to tell him that I loved him and that I didn't want to leave but I knew that I had to. I needed to make sure that I was ok. It was hard for me to step foot in this town again yet alone remember anyone I left behind. I had to move on to help me.

"Kyler..." I said.

"Yeah?"

"How did you cope with me leaving?"

"To be honest I didn't. I never got over the fact that you left. I just stopped putting it first in my life. How did you cope with leaving?"

"I didn't. It hurt me every day to think about the fact that I had to leave. It was so hard that I made myself forget. It was what I consider the easiest for me to do since I didn't think I was coming back. I had been all over the state because I wasn't the best foster kid."

"Don't say that you never know what an adult might have thought of you."

"Kyler..."

"I love you."

A.N