>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 22.

"Not everyone." We looked at Theo, shit. Come on. Kira got in front of us, swinging her sword around, electricity crackled around the sword.

"The Skinwalkers have a message for you, Theo." The crackling stopped as she stuck the sword in the ground, turning it. "Your sister wants to see you." We watched as the ground cracked to where Theo was, the ground broke behind him. He looked at Kira scared, we watched as a girl crawled out, holly shit. She grabbed his leg, pulling him in.

"Scott, help me!" He held onto the end of the hole. "No! No!" He tried to climb back up. "Scott! NO! Help me!" I feel bad, a little bit. We watched as he fell in, the hole immediately closed followed by a thunder noise. I felt my body fall.

"Whoa." I looked at them laughing. "By the way, weren't you wounded before?"

"Uh, funny thing about that. I found the other creature. I'm bullet proof."

"Wait really?" I nodded my head at Stiles.

"Yeah, really."

//

"Hayden, I've managed to stabilize the injury. But considering you're a Chimeras, I don't know how, or if, you'll heal." We looked at Scott.

"We can still take you to the hospital." Me and Hayden looked at each other.

"I already died there once."

"It's your choice." I looked as she grabbing Liam's hand.

"I know." Scott bit Hayden.

"And Erza?" Deaton smiled at me.

"She's fine. Just a little bruising and her arm, it'll leave a scar, nothing big." Scott sighed in relief, Brett wrapped his arms from behind me. Scott checked his phone as it went off.

"Kira needs me." He looked at me, asking if it's okay.

"Go, I got Brett." I sat up as he walked out. "Want to go back to your house?"

"Yeah."

"Come on." I grabbed his hand, dragging him out the clinic. We walked inside his house, I flopped down on his bed. He sat next to me, smiling. "When this year started, Stiles' was stressed about everyone ending up in the same place. But I don't think it matters." Brett wrapped an arm around me. "We always seem to find each other." I looked up at the ceiling. "Even Allison."

"Allison?"

"Yeah, when Sebastien had his hand around Scott's throat. He probably didn't even know what he was doing. His claws got into his neck. He was going to kill him, but he stopped and said the name. Marie-Jeanne. He saw Scott's memories, he saw Allison." I leaned into him a little more. "They must of looked like each other. Exactly like each other. It gave Scott a chance to break free."

"She saved his life." Brett smiled down at me.

"Yeah, You saved mine."

"How?"

"When Sebastien went to grab my throat the first time, I closed my eyes and thought of you. And it gave me strength." He smiled leaning down kissing me. "I love you Brett Talbot."

"I love you too, Erza Argent." I smiled before he kissed me. He helped me get up and sat me on me in his lap, he grabbed my hips once more and pulled me closer. I smiled into it moving one hand behind his neck and one pulling on his hair. I smiled as he squeezed my hips. I kissed his lips, and his jaw, then I kissed lips again, exploring his mouth with my tongue. I bit his lip gently and kissed his lips hard, with force. I kissed his neck, down to his collarbone and down his chest, and his sweetly toned abs. I kissed right above his belt buckle, and then made my way back up, finding his lips again, and silencing his quiet moaning. Then he took over, and kissed my jaw, and neck and then my lips before pulling away. "I love you."

"I love you." I rested my hands around his neck smiling at him. I hope things will be good for now.

I think I spoke to soon on that, liked the story? Good, because there's more.. one more story to tell. I don't know if you'd like it, or not. But guess you'll have to find out, huh? See you there! Bye!