>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 11.

"Theo?" He turned around at the sound of my voice.

"Erza?"

"I wanted to say thank you. For saving us." He smiled at me, about to speak, but I continued. "But.. it doesn't matter because you still creep me out. Just saying." He laughed a little leaning back into the lockers.

"But, we're good?"

"Yeah. Till you screw up." He laughed once more as I walked away, I stopped and screamed as something was pressed into my neck. All I saw was silver before getting my vision back.

"Erza?" I swayed a little, I heard someone run before catching me. "What did you do?"

"Failure." I felt my eyes get heavier.

"Shit." Last thing I remember was Theo carrying me out the school. 

''

"Erza?" I groaned as Scott's voice echoed in my head. "You have to wake up." I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Scott's face. "There you are. Hey, Brett's on his way with Stiles, okay?"

"O-Okay.." I slowly sat up. "Am, am I dying?"

"I-I don't know."

"If.. I do, tell my dad, I-I love him.. and Brett."

"I won't let that happen.." He got up and walked out side, after a few minutes Theo turned to me.

"Brett and Stiles are here." I got up and walked to the door, Brett ran over to me holding me up, I looked back at the boys.

"Hey, sorry... I had trouble starting the Jeep again. That thing's barely hanging on. I couldn't get in touch with Malia or Lydia. Scott? Where did you get that?" Scott looked shocked, I looked at what he was holding, a wrench?

"This is yours? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to..."

"No, but why didn't you tell me when it happened?" Stiles began to look ashamed.

"I couldn't." Scott looked overwhelmed with disbelief.

"You killed him? You killed Donovan?" I hope Stiles remembers what I told him.

"Well, he was going to kill my dad..." Scott is stunned speechless that Stiles actually admitted to killing Donovan, and Stiles starts to get defensive... Tell him the full story, Sti. "Huh? Was I just supposed to let him?"

"You weren't supposed to do this. None of us are." Stiles looks hurt that Scott suggested he wanted to do it.

"You think I had a choice?"

"There's always a choice."

"Yeah, well, I can't do what you can, Scott! I know you wouldn't have done it. You probably would've just figured something out, right?"

"I'd try." Stiles' voice becomes even angrier.

"Yeah, because you're Scott McCall! You're the True Alpha! Guess what? All of us can't be True Alphas. Some of us have to make mistakes! Some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes! Some of us are human!" Scott looks overwhelmed by these words, but Stiles' not wrong.

"So you had to kill him?"

"Scott, he was going to kill my dad..."

"But the way that it happened... There's a point when it's... it's not self-defense anymore!" What is he talking about? Stiles, not knowing that Scott has the story wrong, becomes even more upset.

"What are you talking about? I didn't have a choice, Scott!" Stiles, not thinking, walks toward Scott and gestures with the wrench, and Scott instinctively flinches in fear and backs away from him, which only makes Stiles more hurt. Hell that hurt me thinking Scott would think Stiles could do that. "You don't even believe me, do you?"

"I want to..."

"Okay. All right, so... So, believe me then. Scott, say you believe me. Say it. Say you believe me."

"Stiles... We can't kill people we're trying to save." Stiles is still too overwhelmed by fear to process this.

"...Say you believe me."

"We can't kill people! Do you believe that?" Scott remains silent, and Stiles starts to get desperate.

"Well, what do I do about this? What do you want me to do? Okay, just be... Scott, just tell me how to fix this, all right? Please, just tell me-- what do you want me to do?"

"Don't worry about Malia or Lydia. We'll find them. Maybe..." Stiles looks at Scott with hope and fear, and Scott pauses before continuing. "Maybe you should talk to your dad." Stiles' gaze fell on me.

"She doesn't look to good." I watched as he got in his jeep, driving away.

"You should be laying down."

"And you should be more open to hear his side of the story. The Scott McCall, I know, would of asked what happened. Would of stayed talking to him, not push him away." I began to walk away, Brett grabbed my arm stopping me.

"You'll find him better with me. Come on." He squat down, letting me get on his back. Once we found him, he threw the wrench Scott had at the front windshield, then threw all his others, before sitting in front of his left front tire. Brett put me down, watching as I walked slowly over to him, slumping next to him. "Sti.. talk to me, please?"

"There was a pin. There was one little metal pin attached to the scaffolding. He was trying to pull me down. He was trying to kill me, and then I pulled the pin. And all these metal braces came down. And one of them just, just went right through him."

"Why don't you.." I began to cough again. I saw Theo pull up with Hayden and Liam in the back.

"Erza. Let's get you to the clinic." I nodded my head as Brett helped me up.

"I'll be okay Stiles."

"I hope so." I smiled weakly. I looked at Theo, then Brett, he got in the back as I sat in the front. I threw my head into my elbow and began to cough.

"Melissa's meeting us at the clinic. Okay?" I nodded my head trying to get comfortable.

"I'm dying aren't I?"

"I won't let you, love." Brett brought his hand up, resting it on mine. "I love you."

"I love you."