>>>>>>>

Chapter 7.

(WARNING: Smutty, smutty, smut.)

Hand in hand, we ran to his house, it's so cold outside that I can't wait to get inside and cuddle up. He lays his lacrosse bag to the right of the door, my hand still in his. He digs the key out his pocket and sits it into the lock in one try. He pushes the door open and leads me in. I feel a huge difference from the cold air to the warmth of his home. He let's go of my hand and helps take off my jacket, and takes a few steps over to the closet to hang it up. "So, make yourself at home. Do you like wine?"

"Sure." I pulled out my phone and texted my dad, I was safe and has somewhere to stay for the night. I leaned against the door smiling to myself before walking to the kitchen smiling wildly, he laughed as I walked over to where he stood, wrapping my arms around him as he pours the wine. I nuzzled my head into his back as he takes a sip. I hear a clink as he resets his glass back onto the counter in front of him, he then turns around in the confines of my arms. He tilts my chin up towards him, and plants a kiss on my nose. What a tease! I think to myself, I raised my arms and placed them around his neck, standing on my tippy-toes pressing my lips to his. I focused on his soft, full, lower lip, pulling it between mine on occasionally. He brushed his tongue along my lips, and I grant him access. He slides it smoothly into my mouth and I feel those butterflies again. His hands slide slowly down my back, and he places them on my butt, the two of us start breathing more heavily. He places his hands around my waist, lifting me onto the counter before lifting my legs around him, pushing me higher up. His lips leave my mouth and work their way down my neck, with little nips along the way. He places his mouth firmly near the base of my neck and swirls his tongue around, in an attempt to give me something more than just a memory. I place my hands in his hair and ruffle it around, before bringing his mouth to mine. His hands slide up my shirt and under my bra, skipping my back. I let out a small moan in the kiss, making him smile. He pulls away slightly, "Are we going to..?"

"Only if you're ready. I know we did it before, but I don't want to do anything you don't. We can just cuddle if you-" I interrupt him with a firm kiss, hoping he understands that I want to. He shows his understanding by lifting me off the counter, my legs still around his waist, as he carried me up the stairs to his room effortlessly. When we get to his room he eases me onto the bed. My hands seem to automatically go to the hems of his shirt, and practically rip it over his head. We ended up laughing for a second. "Haha, someone's a little eager." ugh, I can't take it any longer, I bite my lower lip without even realizing, I grind against him and pulled him closer, causing him to smile. Adorably. He leans back and slowly lifts my shirt over my head, and immediately kisses around the contours of my bra. He leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach. "You're adorable." He whispers, lifting his head and looked me in my eyes. Not breaking eye contact, he grabs the top of my leggings and pulled them down around my ankles, past my feet. I sit up and do the same to him, I noticed the bulge in his boxers, I laid back down as he pulls my panties down too. I use my feet to take them completely off. He takes his underwear off and climbs on top of me. I put my hand behind his head and pull him into a kiss.

"I'm ready." I pushed my forehead to his.

"Okay, here goes.." It hurt at first, but after he's all the way in, he pulls back out, slowly thrusts in and out until the pain went away. I lean my head back and moan loudly, he leans more of his weight onto me, I pushed my lips against his passionately, only stopping occasionally to breath or scream each other's names. Mid-kiss I couldn't take it anymore, I shout his name loudly causing him to quickly pull out and release himself on my stomach. I laid there sweaty and gross but incredibly happy. He grabbed a shirt cleaning both of us up, before he lays beside me, pulling me into his arms. I fell asleep in his arms as he played with my hair and whispered all the things he loves about me in my ear.

(hehe, sorrrrrrry....

not! Bye!)