>>>

Chapter 3.

"This is the one I was telling you about. I got it from a rare book dealer in Germany. Cost me two hundred bucks, but it was totally worth it." I sighed as I walked with the boys to their class.

"You're still reading about this stuff?" Li asked not wanting to get our friend into the supernatural just yet.

"I was attacked by an armor-plated giant wearing a bear skull. It left an impression. Look. Look. Have you ever seen anything like this?" We looked at the picture seeing a berserker.

"Uh, no. Never." Me and Li said at the same time.

"And then there's this whole section about the Nagual. Have you ever heard of the name Tezcat..."

"Tezcatlipoca. No. No, never heard of him." I walked away from the boys as they went to class, I went to mine. I smiled when class was over, I walked out the class, trying to find Scott.

"Scott?" He looked at me and sighed as he exited the boys locker room.

"So, the twins were the ones who killed his alpha." I looked at him, confused.

"Theo's?" Scott nodded his head, "Aiden and Ethan?" He sighed before nodding. "Great more memories of the past."

"Hey, how are you holding up?" I let out a shaky breath.

"I'm good, just Theo begin here, kind of creeps me out."

"See" I looked at Stiles and nodded my head. "If she also feels this then, do you believe me now?" Scott sighed.

"It could be something else. We don't know anything." I sighed and shook my head. "We have to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes."

"Not this time. All right. I'm right. There's something off about him. I can feel it."

"Lydia's the psychic. Not you." I watched as he walked away.

"She's not psychic. She's a Banshee. Okay? There's a difference." I laughed as Sti tried to get him to listen. I followed Scott to the library, sitting next to him.

"Okay, so what if Theo isn't Theo?"

"Not you too."

"All I know, is he creeps me out." I looked at Stiles as he rushed in. "Got something, I'm guessing."

"Another signature. This is Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago. And this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago." He places down both papers, Scott looked at them.

"How did you get his transfer form? You didn't break into the Administration Office?"

"No, I did not break into the Administration Office." We all gave him a look. "Okay, I might have broken into the Administration Office. Can we just focus on the signatures, please? They're different." Mal looked at them.

"They're sort of different." I took the paper from her and looked at them.

"They're completely different." Sti said looking at both of them. "Come on." Stiles said trying to get them on the same page. "Look. The garlands don't match, the undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off. And look, look at this. Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor." He explained to them, I looked at them.

"Yeah, I see it."

"So now, Theo is Theo, but his parents aren't his parents?"

"Someone's not someone. And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble." Stiles said making me smile.