>>

Chapter 2.

Hmmm, I woke up to Brett's face. I smiled as I moved his hair from in front of his eyes. And traced my fingers over his eyebrows and his lips.. I really just want to kiss him. Just as I thought that his eyes opened grabbing my hand.. busted again. "Hm, good morning." His voice was so raspy it was hot not gunna lie.

"Mornin.." I mumble not looking away from his eyes. He moved his hand off mine taking the wrath with it, he brought it to my face moving hair from in front of it to behind my ear. Which caused me to blush and gulp.

"You're very beautiful when you blush.." I heard him whisper.. I don't think I was suppose to hear it. But I did. I smiled and looked at the clock. 7:03.

"We have to get up for school." He sighed and sat up. I ran over to my dresser, and got out clothes. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom and change you can change out here." He nodded his head getting clothes out his bag. I ran to the bathroom putting my hair in a messy ponytail and brushed my teeth, once done with that I brushed my hair then changed, I was wearing a white spaghetti shirt and a sweater over it and black pants with a whole on one knee and my converse.

I knocked on the bathroom door and heard a come in and I walked back into my room. I stopped when I saw him on his phone.. he was wearing a White t and a black jacket and gray jeans and converse.

"Wow."

"What?" I looked up at him. "Like what you see?" I rolled my eyes.

"You look hot.. not gonna lie. Come on foods probably done, then we can head out." He got up grabbing his bag and mine. I took it from him and walked to the kitchen, the smell of bacon hit my nose. "Hey Da." He turns around with a bright smile.

"Hey, I made bacon and eggs." He put plates down and began to eat me and Brett joining. After we ate we left, I pulled up in the parking lot and kissed Brett bye.

"Hi.." Lydia instantly looked back at me as I walked up to them, here we go.. "Still a virgin? How was studying?" I blushed and looked down.

"Lydia.. quite messing with our dear, dear, dear Erza." Sti petted my hair again, is this an everyday thing now? I elbowed him again.

"Nothing happened.. we had dinner with Da and watched a movie and went to sleep." Scott gave me a look. "What?"

"You're hiding something."

"Okay so we may of made out for a while."

"Ou." I slapped Sti. "So violent today." I laughed a stuck my tongue out. "And there she is." I hit him again. "Owww." We all laughed at him. We all went to class, I looked at the teacher as she spoke.

"If today was your last day on earth, how would you live it? Who would you live it with?" I raised my hand. "Erza?"

"I'd say.. if, I were going to die today, I'd spend what ever time I had left with the ones I love."

"Including Brett." I shoved Mason laughing slightly.

"Shush."

"What's the most important thing in any relationship?" I looked at Lily as she raised her hand. "Yes?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Trust."

"Good. Good, a relationship is built on trust, one lie can ruin that bond. What else?" This time Mason raised his hand. "Mason?"

"Comfort?"

"Yes, being comfortable around someone is always important, but which is more important. Erza?"

"I didn't-"

"I know, but I have a feeling you know this one."

"Communication?"

"Correct, talking, texting. When you are communicating with the one you love, trust them, and be comfortable, it builds the bond between the two, a bond no one can break."

"Miss, why are we learning about relationships?"

"Riley, it's not just romantic relationships that need these. It's friends, even family, if you want someone to be open and honest with you, and comfortable, you need that around them too."

"Exactly, Erza."

"Do you and Brett have all three?" I looked at Miley.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we?"

"I don't know, seems like you would have trouble with the trust part."

"Ye, I do. But, it's not like that with Brett. I trust him, I love talking to him, and I feel completely comfortable around him. And I love-"

"Kissing him." I looked at Mason again pushing his shoulder.

"Yes, but I also love him."

"But how are you so sure he won't leave you?"

"That's where the trust part comes in Miley."

"Actually.. I don't know that. But I love him and I do trust him." I stood up as the bell rung, taking out my phone.

-hey, you won't ever leave me.. right?

I tapped against the phone waiting for his reply.

-Why would I? You are so beautiful and adorable, kind, funny, cool, weird, and perfect the way you are. I seen you at venerable times and happy ones. I love you the way you are, to the moon and back. I understand why you're worried, but I'm not your ex's. I'm not leaving not now, not ever. I promise.

I smiled at the message, before typing my reply.

-I love you so much, babe. Can't wait to see you <3

-Me too, baby.
-Can't wait to have you in my arms
-Hold you
-Kiss you
-Show you all the love you deserve
-I love you baby

I smiled at his words.

-I love you too, babe.
-I can't wait to be in your arms
-Against your lips
-cuddled up in your side

-My house? This afternoon? We can watch a movie? Non scary if you like.. :(

-Maybe a horror movie will be fine, I love jumping into your arms. ;)

-Lol, me too, I have to get to class, bye baby. I LOVE YOU!

-I LOVE YOU TOO!!

I turned off my phone heading to my next class too.