>>>>>>

Chapter 6.

(Warning heavy make out session, a little touching, no smut.)

I cheered on Brett as his school played another, I don't know how the hell we have time for this with everything going on, but oh well. They lost their game, and I was kind of disappointed. But I had gotten my fill, Brett played well the whole time. After the game, the boys all headed to the locker room and I waited for my dad to pick us up, but the roads were terrible, so he was going to be a while. One by one all the guys had left, I knew Brett was still in the locker room, so I walked there. I stood with my hand on the door, bracing myself for the horrible stench I knew was coming. I opened the door and walked in, I sighed and sat on a bench between the lockers, when I heard the shower turn on. Must be Brett, I walked over to the area, but as soon as I got to the showers it turned off, and one of the curtains slid open. Brett walked out with a towel around his waist and a bead of water slowly racing down his gorgeous abs. He stopped mid towel tying, and stared at me wide-eyed, unable to find any words.

"Hi, I'll wait outside!" I said, turning and walking towards the door.

"No, its fine! Stay!" He said quickly. I stopped and turned on my heel, to face him. I looked at him, he smiled at the ground. "Gosh Erza, you're eyeing me like a piece of meat."

"Sorry," I said, laughing. "I just, wow." He laughed, not knowing how incredibly flawless he was.

"I love you." I tried to speak, to say, I love you back, but no noise came out, thankfully, he continued. "I think you're absolutely incredible in every possible way." The corners of my mouth pulled up into a smile, and I felt your cheeks flush. There was a warmth inside me that could only be caused by him. I nodded my head and smiled at him. He took a step closer, the two of us a foot apart rather than two.

"I love you too, also. You played really well tonight," I said, but instead of thanking me or saying anything at all, he leaned in and closed the gap between the two of us. He pressed his lips to mine, softly but so surely, and I felt like everything was right in the world, like all the pieces were all fitting together. He stepped ever closer to me, and our bodies pressed together, the warmth of his chest seeping into my forearms, which rested there. I moved my hands, which were resting on either side of his face, to his stomach to feel the rock hard abs I had admired for so long. I smiled into the kiss, unable to comprehend that this was really happening. Right when things were slowing down again, his towel dropped from around his waist, and the two of us stood there, still pressed together. I didn't notice until he pulled away quickly and used his hands to hide himself. As he leaned down to pick up the towel, I leaned next to his ear and whispered, "Don't." He smiled and stood back up slowly, pushing me against a locker and planting kisses down my neck and over my collar bones. His hands slid down my torso and into the back of my shirt, and he began rubbing the small of my back. His hands were like fire on my skin, and he spread the flames everywhere he touched. He switched from touching my back to holding the hems of my shirt, and he slowly slid it up over my head, leaving me in a bra and leggings. He beamed a smile at me and kissed me again, his hands on the lockers beside me. Feeling risky, I took his hands and placed them on my breasts, smiling deviously up at him. He grinned right back, and I felt those butterflies again, but this time more intensely than any of the other times. He moved his hands in large circles, at first slowly and delicately, but gradually he went faster and more roughly. 

His kisses became more desperate, and I could hear a low growl building up in his throat. He pulled me away from the lockers and quickly pulled down my leggings, helping me step out of them. Thankfully that was the one night I had worn matching bra and underwear. He sat down on the bench and I sat in his lap, facing him, my legs on either side of him. I kissed him passionately, and I still couldn't believe this was really happening. As our lips danced around each other, his hand slowly moved up my thigh. Beside the knee, inner thigh. Halfway up, inner thigh. All the way, on me. He snuck his hand into my panties, and I took a sharp breath in. He tested me first with one finger, and gradually slid in the other. He never took his eyes off of me, and I screamed ..loudly. I forgot the entire world existed as he made me feel a way I had never felt before. I could feel him poking my leg, and felt kind of guilty. But with the things he was doing to me.. the guilt didn't last long. As I came he did too, just from making me feel that way. He kissed me hard, to quiet me down a bit. It didn't work. The two of us got dressed in a comfortable silence, and I found the chair blocking the door to be gone. The two of us stepped out, how long had the two of us been in there for?

"Well since your ride isn't here, guess you'll have to spend the night with me." Brett said, smirking. "Everyone's gone this weekend, and my house is within walking distance."

"Well, lucky me."

"Lucky you," he said, taking my hand in his, leading the way.

(Part 1, you've been warned.)