>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 18.

"Mason you know your part..."

"Corey and I break into the Devenford Bus and search their shoes."

"I take out the TV vans." We nodded our heads at Mal.

"Right before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game."

"The rest of us are looking for a size 10 with a bloody sole."

"I doubt they were wearing them tonight... but, we'll see." They all gave me a look. "Sorry."

"Just out of curiosity... What if it doesn't work? What if we have to go up against this thing? I mean, I hate to bring up bad memories but Scott's still healing from what Theo did to him." I looked down biting my lip.

"No, he's not." I looked up looking at Kira then Scott.

"She's right." He lifted up his shirt, showing no mark, I let out a sigh of relief. "It happened the night we got Lydia of Eichen House." I hugged him as he let his shirt go. "I healed. When were all together again, when we were a pack." We all looked at each other. "The Beast doesn't have a pack."

"A Familia." They laughed looking at each other, I smiled at Brett, he smiled back before continuing his conversation with Lori.

"We can do this, guys." I smiled at Scotty. "No one dies tonight." I nodded my head as the bell rung. Brett ran over to me kissing me quickly.

"I'll be cheering you own." I laughed as he held out his hoodie with his jersey number.

"Wear it?" I smiled nodding my head, taking his jacket out of his hands.

"Brings back memories. I'm going to go use the bathroom, then I'll meet you there." I kissed him before running to the bathroom.

"You look happy." I jumped turning around seeing Hayden.

"I am." I took off my shirt throwing on hoodie, we laughed walking back to the game, I looked at Brett getting ready.

"Hey. You still with Theo?"

"I don't know."

"Let me ask you this. If Theo wins, who would you rather be by, a psycho who will make your life miserable, or the love of your life?" She looked at Liam them me. "Go, I'm going to go see, Brett." I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him good luck. "What was that for love?"

"Good luck. Not that you need it." I kissed him again before running up the bench, sitting next to Stacy and Hayden. Not even halfway through the game, Kira started to hurt the other players, Sti was getting kicked in the head, and Scott, Liam, and Brett, are playing the game. I looked over at Malia and saw her mom. Shit. I smiled as Brett, everyone quickly put their hands over their ears as the mic feedback screeched. I looked at the van seeing the beast on it.

"Oh God, what was that?"

"Something bad. Very bad." I looked at the field seeing Liam charging after it.

"Liam!" They jumped... scratching each other. Hayden ran to Liam in a heartbeat. "Scott! Stiles!" Stiles ran over.

"Where's Scott?" I asked as me and Brett ran over.

"He went after Kira. Come on." Stiles helped Hayden get him up and into the school. We ran right after but Lori stopped us.

"Oh my god, Lori, you okay?"

"Kira.. We need to hide." I grabbed Brett and Lori's hand running to a classroom. We all sat down trying to calm our heartbeats.

"You okay, love?"