>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 20.

"Success." The Beast roared running out the building, Theo ran after it, I slowly got up running out the building.

"Erza!"

"La Bete Du Gevaudan!" I stopped next to Gerard and my dad, the beast turned to Gerard, looking back at him. "I know your name. Do you remember mine?"

"Argent." French? He took off after that, what the hell? Where is Mason?

"Who the hell was that?"

"You've seen the Beast of Gevaudan. That was the man. Sebastien Valet." I looked at the boys, then the surgeon, seriously, Scott? I walked over helping him, he handed Argent the cane, the pike. We helped the man to Deaton's clinic, when we got there, Deaton looked at us. "He's still alive." We placed him on the table. "Can you keep him alive?"

"I'm not sure he technically is alive."

"Screw keeping him alive. How do we get him to talk?" Really Theo?

"Personally, I don't think we utilize torture nearly enough."

"Did you hear that?" Liam asked the others. We all groaned as a high pitched noise filled the room. The surgeon got up, walking out the room.

"Liam, wait." I yelled wincing as the surgeon made tables fly toward the door, making an electric thing keep us inside. Keep us.. safe? Scott and them walked over to it.

"Stop. It's electrified." Deaton warned.

"The cane. They took it. They took the cane." Scott told us.

"I think my dad will follow the plan, before letting Gerard get his hands on it." I told Scott, he nodded his head, agreeing.

"I'll get to Brett, then Melissa." Scott nodded, I went through the front door looking out back to see Marcel on the ground.. he died. I began to sprint to Brett's house, I knocked waiting for Brett to open the door. "Hey, come with me." Brett threw on his shoes and jacket, walking out the house. We quickly ran to the station. "Maybe there's something there?" I said as we ran in finding Stiles, Lydia, Noah, and Melissa. "Is there something in there? Something about how he was a Genetic Chimera?"

"Mason had a vanishing twin."

"Now we have a vanishing Mason."

"What does that have to do with him turning into a 250 year old French guy?"

"How does that even happen?" I looked down at the file, wait a second.

"Hold on, Erza might have something." I looked at Brett. "You scrunch up your face when you have something." I smiled before telling them what I got.

"Mason's twin wasn't entirely gone. That's what made him a Genetic Chimera. The DNA was still there."

"Metaphorically speaking, the DNA of Mason could still be inside Sebastien as well."

"How?"

"Life is energy. Energy doesn't just disappear." I explained to Noah, I called Deaton, telling him what we have.

"The Dread Doctors may have found a way to break the rules of the supernatural world but there are some rules that simply won't break."

"Like taking the power of a true alpha."

"So Mason can't just be gone?"

"Somewhere in Sebastien he has to still exist in some form. A spark of energy, a flicker of memory."

"Hang on... Liam you said Mason said something right before he turned."

"He said, 'That's not my name.'"

"He finally remembered his name." I said in realization.

"Damnatio Memoriae. That's what they wanted. They wanted Sebastien to remember his name."

"Scott, you know the myth of what happens when you call a werewolf by its given name?"

"It turns back human."

"What does that mean? Someone could just walk up to the beast, yell Mason's name and turn him back?"

"Not someone.." They all look at me, "Lydia." We all ducked as we heard gun shots. I looked out the window to see Hayden.

"Hayden!" I ran out the room ignoring my friends calling my name. I grabbed her arm, two of us is better than none.

"Your name is Erza." I gulped as he came over to us. "You two are coming with me." Shit, why did I come out here? He grabbed our arms demanding directions. I looked at Lydia as she came out.

"MASSS-" I put my hand over my mouth as he walked over to her, clawing her neck, I watched as her body dropped, Allison.

"Lydia!" I tried to run over to her, but the dude stopped me, not again, no. "Lydia!" Hayden told him where to go, he held my arm tightly, stopping me from going anywhere, I looked at my best friend as the dude, as he dug his claws into my arms, I stopped letting him take us. "Allison.. Lydia.."

"Why did you come after me?"

"I-I wasn't about to let you come here alone." We ended up at the Dread Doctors lair.

"Where is it?" We watched as he began to throw things.

"We brought you here like you wanted. How about letting us go now?" I sat on the stairs looking at Hayden as she looked at the needle thing that has Tracy's venom in it. I shook my head as she looked at me, she quickly grabbed it, hiding it.

"This demon, on the left. What is he?"

"He's called a Hellhound." I told him from where I'm sitting.

"Parrish... His name is Parrish, isn't it?" I gulped nodding my head, I grabbed my wound thankfully it didn't ruin Brett's shirt. "And the Argents will try to put the pike in his hands."

"We will beat you." I said standing up as Hayden went to inject the thing into him, but he grabbed her arm, my eyes widen as he dug his nails into her. "Hayden!"

"When did young people become so confident?"

"Dad! NOW!" I yelled as hard as I could, he turned on the emitter. Sebastien growled glowing his eyes leaving, I ran to Hayden as she fell. "Shit. Come on, let's get you to Deaton." I helped her up, bringing her to Deaton.

"They said that you can help us when we get hurt." Hayden groaned looking at Deaton, he looked between us. "Well, I think I'm pretty hurt." I helped Deaton take her to the room, setting her on the table. I pulled out my phone, seeing if I have a message.

"I-I got to go. They need me." I shuffled my phone into my pocket, putting my hand on her shoulder. "I'll be back for you, I promise."

"B-Bring Scott, Liam."

"I will. I promise, keep her alive for as long as you can, please."

"I'll try." Good enough for me, I turned around running out the clinic. Running to the fight, hang in there Hayden, I'm going to get help.