40

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"I feel played." Louie said to me as we sat down at a restaurant table

"How?" I asked although I knew the answer.

"You fuck me. flirt with me ,take me to a family event telling me how much you don't fuck with dude. Just to run back to him after y'all argue. That's fucked up when I was worried about you,you was with him. You told me you was staying at your sister house. Jalanee you confusing me right now." Hs said sighing.

"I lied,but mostly because I wanted to be alone the plan wasn't for us to be back friends or whatever. I thought I would never have to deal with him again after that whole confrontation. But he ended up coming to me after,it looks bad cause He's my ex but his family is literally my family. Me and him decided to just stay friends. It's no funny business going on. I want you." I said to him. He side eyed me and shook his head.

"What if I don't want you to be cool with him?" He said. I made a face at him.

"For what? You not even my nigga to be telling me who to fuck with and who not to. even if you was I wouldn't let no man control who i talk to in life." I said clearly frustrated. He then pulled out his phone,he seemed like he was trying to find something.

"Because of this shit." He said. He turned his phone to me showing a photo of me and Kentrell yesterday when we were hugged and he grabbed my behind. I guess a fan took it cause it posted on blog pages,but I had almost most blog pages blocked. It looked bad for me,playing this nigga. I sighed and put my hair behind my ear.

"What you gon say this time?" He said,still holding the photo up.

"Nothing. Kentrell does that all the time. I see why you upset,but I'm not just going to drop him from my life. I'll just tell him to stop out of respect of you." I said.

"Fuckin with that nigga gonna get your heart broken again. Friend or not." He said looking at me.

"It's worth the risk." I stated out.

"You hear yourself?" He said shocked. He sucked his teeth,threw an 100 bill on the table,and walking out.

I hated how he tried to make Kentrell seem like a bad person,like how the media portrays him. I didn't have a ride back home since he picked me up from home. The first person who came into my mind was Ben. It didn't feel right being with Kentrell after he had just told me he didn't feel comfortable with me being him. I dialed Ben's number and he picked up on the first ring,of course he was outside.

"Twin whatchu' on?" He said.

"Can you come pick me up at that Spanish restaurant on 3rd?" I said irritated.

"Fuck you over there for?" Kentrell's voice beamed through the phone.

"Just one of y'all come pick me up." I said with an attitude