15

November 26,2020

Jalanee ColemanBaton Rouge, Louisiana

Jalanee Coleman
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

It's been about a month and some weeks since I seen or spoke to Kentrell.

He went to the Judge to request to change his Therapist,and he now goes to Dr.Jale , he's on the third floor,so Kentrell still has to come here but I never ran into him,until a few hours ago.

It hurt me that he did that because despite our problems we were going somewhere. I didn't know how i felt about Kentrell whether I had feelings for him or I just cared a lot about him.

I was walking out to go use the restroom and He was there in the waiting room. He started at me with dark eyes,and I ignored him. I don't know if he hates me.. but He didn't look like he got any better he looked worse. You could tell by his eyes that he was crying out for help.

I had moved into a new spot,it was a house. I started to take online classes for my doctorates. I've been doing better,and My ex hasn't contacted me or reached out to me in any way.

Elijah on the other hand, me and him gotten closer, that's really like a older brother I never had. Me and Destiny don't talk,she still has a grudge towards me and sis couldn't wait to tell me that Kentrell didn't want me to be his therapist anymore.

On the other hand,I actually started talking to Jordan. Me and him went on about 2 dates,He's cool but He isn't Kentrell. He didn't excite me the way Kentrell did...

"Bitch why i just heard yelling from Dr.Jale room, Kentrell giving him hell." He laughed.

I told Elijah everything that happened,from my ex to the kiss to the big argument.

I laughed,I missed being around Kentrell. After everything,as soon as I heard he requested to get his therapist changed,I did reach out to him but He never answered my messages, always just read them.

"Bitch you ready to go home?", He said. He had already had his things on and was ready to go.

"You can go,I'm going to do some of my homework here for my classes here so I can chill when I get home. Be safe." I gave him a hug and he left.

I was actually done with most of my work,I just needed to proof read this essay before I decided to turn it in.

As i read throughout,I heard yelling coming from the hallway,and the heavy steps coming down the stairs. There was then a loud sound,as if someone had fell on the ground,and I heard walkie talkies.

I looked through the peep hole and seen Kentrell and he was on the floor. The security guard had put him on the ground.

I quickly opened the door,and pushed the security guard.

"Why are you on him like that?", I said with an attitude , I was then pushed back by another security guard. Kentrell hasn't said anything and was still pinned into the ground.