03

Kentrell Gaulden | 20Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I been locked up for a day now. I'm sure i'll be out in the few more hours. The fat ass guard came walking by me and laughed.

"Whatchu laughing at?" , I questioned cause wasn't shit funny.

"Your bail set at 2 mil", was alll he said before he walked off laughing.

Ben and Quando got arrested but them niggas didn't even get processed. They didn't even make it to the precinct before they got let free. The police, especially in New Orleans just be wanting a nigga to do bad.

I sat back down in my thin bed and stared at the wall.

Jalanee Coleman | 19Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

" Thank you for seeing me, i plan to see you again next week Thursday at the same time", i said smiling at one my patients.

This is just my second day working, and I felt good about everything here, but my co workers are weird. they're all about in their late 20s, while i'm still 19. i graduated high school early. I felt like i was doubted by many, but so far I've had no struggle and everything was going by smoothly.

I closed the door, as i let my patient out. I turned around and sat on my office desk, and looked at my computer to check my schedule to see if i had anybody left. I looked at the neon clock that on my wall, that my sister had got me. It read 11:24 pm. It was almost mid night, I haven't really felt tired.I had about 3 patients today. I didn't have any more scheduled for the day.

I opened my cabinet and pulled out my sneakers to switch out my heels from. Once i did, i put on my sweater and walked out my office locking it behind me, making sure everything was in my bag.

There was 2 receptionist at the front desk, they were fairly young, around my age.

It was a male and female .

The female had dark brown eyes, with dark skin that went well with her dyed blonde hair that she had slicked back. the man, on the other hand was brownskin and muscular. I haven't really seen much of their faces to tell much about them.